Christmas With You / Part 1

Sebaek Drabbles

♡♡♡♡

soft, sweet sounds of humming followed by the slight creaking of the floors filled the once quite room as baekhyun was attempting to put up the christmas tree all by himself. it was the day before christmas eve but their hectic schedules left them no time to decorate the house, which was baekhyun's favorite part of christmas.

a long, thick sweater (belonging to sehun of course) adored his slim body, slightly slipping at his shoulder, as he danced around the room to his own tune, shaking his hips left and right. 

baekhyun was on a mission to complete this tree, even if he had to do it all himself. and as hard as he did try, there was no way he could possibly reach the top. he had brought a stool, and a chair but the tree this year was gigantic, reaching almost to the ceiling. with a huff, he gave up and decided to start with the ornaments, which were always his favorite.

baekhyun stood on his tippy toes as he reached up as far as he could, trying to place his favorite little ornament right in the middle. the ornament had become very sentimental, as he gifted it to sehun a year into their relationship. it had been an ornament decorated with a photo of the two lovers sharing a sweet kiss. 6 years later and they were as happy as pictured, possibly even more.

sehun crept into their home, finally arriving late in the night after a long shift at work. he heard the soft humming of his boyfriend and couldn't help himself but to stop and stare, leaning against the entrance wall as he gazed at his lovers' swaying hips. he felt a smile grow on his face as he let out an almost inaudible chuckle, waiting for the latter to notice his presence.

as baekhyun began to twirl, he immediately came to a sudden stop as his eyes finally locked in with sehun's, alarmed of his presence in the room. he let out a small squeak as he felt the heat creep onto his neck and face. 

"hey baby, don't mind me im just enjoying the pretty little view."

sehun smirked at his boyfriend but swiftly walked over to baekhyun and engulfed him in a hug, to which he found baek clinging onto his dress shirt as he attempted to hide his flushed face. sehun gently cupped his face, forcing the latter to make eye contact with him.

slowly he dipped his head down, capturing baekhyun's lips in between his own in a delicate kiss. he felt the grip between baekhyun's hands loosen as they eventually wrapped around his neck and pulled him in closer for more. 

much to baekhyun's disappointment the taller pulled away, and dragged him over to their stereo. sehun looked through the pile of cds but suddenly came across one and inserted the disk. the familiar tune of mariah carey's all i want for christmas is you filled the room as sehun slowly turned around with a goofy grin on his face. baekhyun couldn't help but to burst out in laughter and take the hand in front of him that offered to dance.

the happy couple spent an hour or so dancing by the fire place, singing along to all their favorite christmas songs at the top of their lungs.  eventually the two ran out of breath and moved back on to finally decorating the rather bland tree.

baekhyun let out a squeak as he was lifted on top of sehun's broad shoulders, surely enough being able to reach the very top. sehun gripped onto the boy's plush thighs as he tried his best to keep balance and not fall over in laughter as baekhyun continuously let out screams in fear that he would fall. as much as it hurt when baekhyun would grab handfuls of his hair, sehun reminded him that he would always be there to catch him if he falls.

♡♡♡♡

the pair laid down on the couch nearly two hours later, tree decorated from head to toe. baekhyun let out a deep sigh of exhaustion but quickly jumped back onto his feet.

"sehunnie c'mon get up!!! let's make some yummy cookies! i'll even feed you some with some milk lets go!!"

 baekhyun dashed into the kitchen, quickly gathering the items he would need to whip up a batch of his all time favorite favorite sugar cookies. sehun soon walked in and stopped dead in his tracks as he realized what his boyfriend was up to.

"no no no, if we're baking cookies they gotta be gingerbread men, or else i won't be eating any at all. besides, what's more festive than gingerbread cookies? you know they're better than sugar cookies" sehun whined a bit. of course this wouldn't slide easily with baekhyun as he was the more stubborn one in the relationship.

"but but......i really want to make sugar cookies they're my favorite....please hunnie we can cut them out into cute shapes like stars and even snowflakes!! pretty please sehun?" baekhyun pouted. he knew exactly the effect his pout had on sehun, and it was clear he had this one in the bag.

eventually after much persuasion the older got his way and the two were now making a mess out of the kitchen. occasionally baekhyun would "accidentally" throw flour in sehun's face which ultimately led to him being drowned in flour after letting it slide for so long.

the two laughed hysterically as they engaged in a full fledged flour war, covering the entire kitchen in flour, leaving barely any leftover for the cookies. the two eventually settled down, cleaned the kitchen, showered and finally inserted they tray of cookies to bake in the oven.

as soon as they were out of the oven, an impatient sehun took them out immediately and placed them on a tray, forgetting to let them cool. he grabbed two mugs full of milk and waited for baekhyun to return from cleaning the final dishes. 

he soon joined sehun on the couch and cuddled right up next to him as he covered them both in their favorite fuzzy blanket. baekhyun fed his lover cookies and received kisses on the cheek as a thank you in return, to which he could never complain about because his sehunnie's kisses were his absolute favorite, never failing to give him butterflies.

after the two were full and satisfied they remained cuddling on the couch, letting the comfortable silence linger between the two of them. as they intertwined their fingers under the blanket, sehun brought their hands up to his lips and kissed baekhyun's knuckles repeatedly. in between kisses he would softly profess his love for baekhyun repeatedly, causing the latter to break out in yet another flush.

"thank you for today. it's been long since we've been able to enjoy one another's company and i wouldn't want to have spent it any other way. i love you so much, angel."

baekhyun fluttered his eyes open and let out one last "i love you" before sleep began to take over his body. sehun chuckled to himself as he kissed the smaller's forehead and brought the blanket over them, letting sleep overcome him as well as he held onto baekhyun with a smile on his face.

♡♡♡♡
end