His Warmth

Sebaek Drabbles

 

underneath the warmth of the fluffy covers, baekhyun laid there, his head tucked underneath the safety of sehun's chin, melting into his lover's chest as sehun rubbed small, soothing circles on the bit of skin on his hips that had become exposed. occasionally sehun would reach over to leave a trail of kisses on his neck, making baekhyun giggle quietly or let out an occasional hum of approval and gratitude. he let sehun indulge in him, letting the serenity take over his body. baekhyun absolutely adored the fact that sehun worshipped his entire being.

he decided to turn around to finally face his lover, holding onto his cheeks as his lips slowly met with own. between kisses, baekhyun would whisper sweet nothings, reminding sehun that he was the luckiest man alive and that he loved him more than anything else in this entire world. he would feel sehun break into a smile as they continued their sweet kisses, telling baekhyun that he loved his beautiful prince and that he loved him, that there are not enough words to express how much joy he has brought into his life. baekhyun felt the heat rush to his cheeks, quickly hiding himself in sehun's broad chest. 

he clenched onto his lover's tshirt a little as he felt the tears starting to form in his eyes. sehun decided to roll them over, hovering over him as he held his chin up gently, forcing baekhyun to look him in the eyes. he wiped the tears that slowly fell down his plump cheeks, soothing his thumb over them after in an attempt to comfort the boy. sehun dipped his head down slowly, molding their lips once again in a soft but passionate kiss. in between kisses, he would whisper into baekhyun's ear, reminding him that he is there to stay forever as baekhyun's guardian angel. 

the two would then get lost in the comfort of one another, cuddling once again with their body's entangled in each other. baekhyun began to claim that he loved him the most, which sehun in result would always shut him up with a short peck, declaring that he had the strongest, eternal love for his baekhyunnnie, resulting in yet another attack of flush to the latter's cheeks.
 
eventually the two lovers gave up, letting exhaustion finally take over their bodies. hearing the soft snores that sehun out, baekhyun deemed it safe to profess his love once more, declaring himself the winner. 

"i love you, forever. i am yours as much as you are mine. you are my sun, my light, my warmth. thank you, sehunnie."

and with that he would let himself fall deep into sleep, a smile planted on his face, excited to wake up the next day in sehun's arms.