Ch.18 The Sunrise

Falling For You

Raph POV

I snuggled into my pillow some more as I enjoyed the warmth of my bed. There is nothing better than waking up in a warm bed during the colder months of the year. I decided to enjoy the warmth a little longer before waking up entirely at least that is before I remembered I had to go and talk to Henry about what happened yesterday. But, as soon as I opened my eyes I came to notice that pillow wasn’t really a pillow but was Fishy Hyung. I lifted of his chest only to find out that I was almost sleeping entirely on him.  A year or so ago I probably would have probably freaked out if I discovered that I had spent the night sleeping in the arms of another man but for some reason I was fine with this fishy. In fact being wrapped in Fishy Hyung’s arms felt comforting.  I also discovered that through the night that our legs had become entangled with each and his shirt had risen up to reveal his six pack. It was at this point I decided wake fishy hyung up because I knew that they had a schedule for today, I also didn’t want to risk any of the members to stumble upon us in this state because they might come up with the wrong idea.

“Hyung ~ wake up…”  I softly said while shaking him. Bu he still didn’t respond. “Hyung, it’s time to wake up now…” But it still didn’t work so decided to try another tactic. “Hyung~ I there’s Chicken Doritang waiting for you!” At the mention of his favorite food this Fishy suddenly jolted awake. “REALLY! Where?” I burst out laughing oh my poor Fishy hyung I have sadly fooled you to wake you up. “Mianhae Hyung but there is no Doritang waiting for I just needed you to wake up so that you would let go of me.” It was then that he finally released the position we were and immediately detangled himself from while apologizing non-stop. “No, hyung its fine it actually felt comfortable! Here how about I actually make you Chicken Doritang as thank you?”  A child like smile suddenly bur out on his face reminding me of the smile you get when you offer a five year-old ice cream. “Really? Wow Thank you Raph!” Donghae and I left my room to head Kitchen when we found that nearly all of Suju was there right behind my door.

After watching the members collapse on top of each thy quickly stod up and fixed themselves all except for the crushed Ryeowookie that I had to help after having Shindong fall on top of him.

“What are you guys doing outside of my door?” I looked at the members searching for an answer and everyone just bowed their heads all except for Siwon who answered me.

“Uhmm we were well you see Henry…”

“Henry what????”

“Well I suggested to Henry to go check on you and then he saw you and Donghae and your guys’ well interaction and he bolted off and we don’t know where he went… we actually didn’t know why he just suddenly left  until I peeked in and saw yours and Donghae … predicament and…” While Siwon seemed to keep on looking on how to explain everything when Heechul just blurted it out.

“Look what this Gentleman over here is trying say Henry left because he saw you and the fish over here asleep in each other’s arms and bolted from the apartment.”

“HE DID WHAT!!!!” I screamed I am supposed to make up with him today not drive him further away!!! I ran back into my room and threw open my closet and grabbed my winter coat and my bag then shoved my feet into my Ugs and tied my hair up. I passed by the members again while putting my coat on and headed towards the elevator. I had pushed the button to open the doors when the members all crowded around me barraging me with questions.

“Where are you going?”

“Are you going out like that?”

“How are you going to find him?”

The elevator dings and I get on and push the button so doors close before the members could get on. I arrived at the lobby quickly and then dug in my bag to find my sunglasses and cellphone. I put my sunglasses on and left the lobby. I sighed and watch as my breath billow out in front of and dialed the number for Prince Manager. I had walked down to the end of block to get away from any fans that might have been lurking around the dorm.

“Hello?”

“Prince Manger something bad happened!”

“What! What happened is someone hurt did a bunch of sasaengs get into the dorm?”

“No, Manager Hyung Henry is missing!!!”

“What do you mean by missing?”

“According to the members he ran out of the dorm this morning! Hyung do you know where he might go like somewhere to think? Or somewhere to vent?”

“Well I can only think of three places…”

“REALLY! Where hyung?”

“Well there’s his studio and the practice room but its only 7 am in the morning so the SM isn’t open yet so that leaves the musical fountain on the Han River…”

“How far is that from the dorm? I’m at the Han River already… ”

“If you walk 3 blocks toward the red bridge you should see it…”

“Okay thanks hyung!”

“But you still- *click*”

I ended the call and started running in the direction that he had told me.  I ran in the early morning sunlight. Everything was bathed in hues of orange and yellow as I ran towards the red bridge. Within a few minute I had passed the three blocks and swung myself around looking in all directions until I saw a figure just past what looked like a still pond. The figure was staring off across the Han River, at first you would think it was some random person hanging out by the river but I knew it was Henry mainly because he was wearing pajamas with the Toronto Maple leafs on them.

“HENRY!”

I saw him turn around and as soon as I saw his face I bolted towards him and literally flung myself at him.

“Henry, it’s not what you think it is…” I look up and I saw Henry turn his face away and used his hands to remove my grip on him.”

“No, you don’t have to lie to protect feelings….”  I hugged him again and reiterated what I had said earlier but Henry simple shrugged me off and with his back turned to me he said.

“Its fine if your true feelings lie with Donghae Hyung I am fine with it … I will be happy for you and him and support you guys…” I heard him choke as he said the few words and then I watched him walk away from me with his back turned away from me. I felt a wave of tears spill from my eyes and everything became a blur except for that one moving figure in the distance. I decided to run after Henry. I ran after him and threw my arms around him and Henry stopped.

“I’m not dating Donghae nor am in love with him Henry….I am in love with you….”  Suddenly Henry turned around and our lips met in what felt like our first proper and meaningful kiss.

 


 

A/N: So here is the full update everyone !!! after this  I will update every two weeks from now on since there is school coming up. So i hope you guys wont fell so bad. I know everything seem resolved now but its not its the calm before the storm... kekekekekek sorry you guys!!!