nice to meet you again..

chasing dreams

its 8 am when i got here in cali... i look arround and i saw a guys in suit with my name on it...

"hi im tiffany hwang..." i said.. in english 

"hi miss hwang miss jung cant make it today she is stuck in meeting but she said that she will come by later.." he said i felt a little bit dissapointed when he said that but i cant blame her since she is busy with her company and to think that jessi is really a work a holic....

while im in the back seat of the car i lean on the window and just look at the buildings and real estate... 

this is really different from korea and this is different from judging eyes of korea...

i sigh in relief when i heared the driver talked... 

"excuse me? pardon.. what did you said?" i ask since i didnt hear it clearly...

"i said that miss jung is lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend like you.." he said... i feel like blood rushed through my vain to my face...

"u-uhmm s-she is not my girlfriend.." i said truthfuly

"really? thats's strange.. she never let me pick up someone who is not really that related to her even her bussiness investors of some of her friends from korea.. so i assume that you are her girlfriend since she makes me pick you up... i only pick up her family and that's all" he said

"really? then i guess im her special guess" i said half joked

"maybe... by the way miss jung said that i will dropping you off in your house am i right?" he ask

"yeah... thanks by the way..." 

after some awkward talk with him he already dropped me off at my house and i went straight to my room and change...

i just want to sleep...

 and with that i dropped my body in my bed and fell a sleep... 

i woke up at arround 7 and i looked at my phone.. and its a message... 

From: Jessie
To: tiffany

ill be picking you up at 8pm so you better be ready.. 
 

my eyes almost poped out of the socket when i saw the message and get everything ready since i only have less than an hour to get ready...

i wore this..

when i finished puting my make up i heared a car honk and i went out emmediately..

when i got out i saw jessie and she look so beautiful as usual...


her outfit is simple but with glam... 

"ready?" she ask

"ahh yeah..." i locked the door and when inside her car...

"so how are you?" she asked while her eyes is fixed on the road...

"fine i guess.." 

"you guess..hmm" she said and just nod...

i just look at her while she is driving when a question broke my stare at her....

"so..."


ok so uhmmm sorry if this is fckng short.. hahaha things change this will be more than 2 chapt..
btw if you want jessica's p.o.v i need atlease 10 comments.. ;) and if you want fast update 5 upvote... can you do it? 

 

love you guys hahaha maybe wondering why this is not just a plain txt? well i got a chance to go a computer shop near the university so yeah i think about you so i update! 

until next time ;)