that one call

chasing dreams

"never forget im always one call away.."

 she said before leaving the dorm.. its been three years since the last time i've talked to her....
 
does she already know the news? should i tell her? will she even pick up the phone if i tell her? those are questions in my mind that keeps bugging me...
"hey!" i look at the door and saw taetae leaning at the door frame... 
"hey too" i said... 
"so you are really leaving?" she asked 
"yeah dont you want me leaving? arent you tired of seeing me everyday for the past decade?" i joked 
"tif.. what now?" this time she is serious. 
"hmm this time.... its time for me to chase my real dream... a dream that i lost three years ago... a dream that i dont even know if i can have this time." i said and sigh.... 
 
this time tear just run down my face and taetae went near me and hugged me... 
 
"i know you can still chase that dream... did you call her already?" she said... 
and i shake my head no... 
"tiff.." 
"just leave it to me taetae.. " i said and she just nod.... 
(airport) 
"call me when you get there ok.." said taetae.. "ok.. take care ok.. see you when i see you.." i said and kissed her cheeks...
 
 i didnt let taetae to walk with me inside the airport cause i hate goodbyes i hate seeing people cry because i left or they left... 
 
i went to a nearby cafe and wait for the last call of the ride to California..when i receive a call from an unknown number... 
 
"yeobosseo?" i said... 
"what did i said to you the last time we see each other?" said the other line... goosebumps around my body when i heard her angelic voice that i missed so much.. "hello are you still there?! steph?" she said and that brings me back to my senses... 
" ahh yeah...im here..." i said 
"why didnt you call me? where are by the way?" she said... 
"sorry i dont have your number and i forgot to ask soojung about it and i am at the airport now.." i said... 
"you're going back to california?" she asked "yeah... kind of.. " i said unsure... 
"ok ill pick you up tomorrow so you better wait for me.. anyway got to go i have another meeting bye steph see you" and before i could even said another word she just hung up... "she is still the same dork ice princess i know..." then when the final boarding announcement calls me...
 
 
 
 
 
ok so not much anyways ill try to edit it when i have a pc... hehehe i only uploaded it on my phone... 
 
dont forget to comment and vote 
 
love you guys btw did you miss me?!