CHAPTER 1

We don't know what love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon runs back and forth along the court as he was doing his best to show off on their practice, the squeaking sound of his shoes muffles by the floor. He held the ball securely after Jackson passed him the ball.

 

4…3…2…1

*The buzzer can be heard all over the court together with some of the crowd going wild as again, Jeongyeon took the last 3 points shot before the buzzer beats.

 

Buzzer beater again aye? Jackson teases as he messed his best friend’s hair.

 

That is for letting me rest on the bench for 2 quarters. that wimpy kids, that’s not even a foul. Jeongyeon raged to his friend while wiping off the sweats on his forehead. Are we going to drink later?

 

Jackson shook his head before giving his friend a slight head shake. No bro. I have a date tonight and…

 

Hey… Jeong. Can we hangout sometime? And by sometime I mean tonight? The blonde girl said with a smug grin hanging on her lips and is completely checking jeongyeon out from head to toe.

 

Uhh sur… Jeongyeon was about to accept the offer but change when his eyes met the eyes of his friend with his brows arched. I mean I can’t… we… we have plans tonight. Sorry. Jeongyeon embarrassingly said while flashing the latter a sheepish yet attractive smile.

 

Hmm, alright handsome. Just call me anytime you’re free. The blonde girl handed a small paper to jeongyeon before taking her leave and join her girls.

 

Damn, that was a hot girl to waste. Jeongyeon shakes his head as he was still cannot believe that he just turned down a hot girl for his friend.

 

So how is it going with our bet? Jackson asked as he was fixing his stuff before walking towards the changing room together with his best friend.

 

Well I just met two girls and they are so different. I mean this girl keeps like we’re having a ting going on and that’s hella’ hot while the other girl. I don’t know but she’s fun to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter