Prologue

We don't know what love is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it all started with a bet.

“I’m serious, man. If you ditch this girl again that fast, I swear you’re a dickhead. Jackson said in between his chuckle while looking at his friend. You’re telling me love is trash, right? What do you call it... a passing moment?”

“Exactly that—a passing moment.” Jeongyeon nodded, tipping his bottle of beer towards his friend.

“Well aren’t you a motherer head.” Jackson said sarcastically while giving his friend an unbelievable stare. “But you know what, I have a bet for you.”

“Yeah what is that? And what can I get?” Jeongyeon arched his brows while looking as his friend.

“Well spill it. What do you want?” Jackson asked confidently.

“Well I have everything but another car won’t hurt right?” A Lamborghini Veneno Roadster. “What do you think?” Jeongyeon said while wiggling his brows playfully.

“Aren’t you asking too much while in the first place I’m doing this for you?”

“Wow now you’re complaining. Just give me a dog. A pitbull. A big pitbull.” Jeongyeon nodded while taking the last sip on his bottle.

“Alright. Easy. But if you back out to this bet, you will be the one to give me that lambo with your money without getting some help from your parents.”

“Now you aren’t playing fair motherer but I will do that bet. I don’t want to hurt my ego. So what’s the bet?”

“Well, you need to have a girlfriend but you must find it through online without show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter