Boo!

Halloween Special: Its Not a Yam!

 


"Excuse me, may we know where did you buy that drink?" 

"Oh this is from Two Moons, its limited edition for Halloween." One of the girls with a brunette hair replied him then took a sip of magical purple smoothie. Chanyeol thanked her and bid them goodbye as he hurriedly slung his arm on his friend shoulder to stop him from flirting the girls any further and dragged him away to get inside the mall. 

"Come on man! We need to find where is Two Moons" Chanyeol said and continued dragging Jongin. Jongin freed himself from Chanyeol's hold and run to Directory to find the place.

"Ground floor - East Wing. Cool not far from here." chirped Jongin and skip happily leaving Chanyeol behind  to follow him. They stopped once they arrived and scratched the back of their head in unison. 

"Which one the cafe or the restaurant?" Jongin looked at his right to find his friend also in confused state. They both shrugged and walk inside Two Moons restaurant. 

"Hi, welcome to Two Moons! What would you like to order?" The cashier greeted them in cheerful tone and Chanyeol burst into laughter and the tan boy also followed him. They started to laugh hysterically, scaring a few customers, passerby and not to forget the poor girl behind the counter. 

What makes Chanyeol and Jongin laughed is because the face paint on the girl's face remind them about the Halloween scenario two years ago. A fake cough brought them to reality again and they face to face with the beautiful angel instead of the terrified Chucky's face. 

So this beautiful angel is the owner of Two Moons, she introduced herself with a forced smile making the two boys turn red in shame for what they have caused and apologized instantly. 

"You guys should try our Halloween Special: Mad Purple" 
She said while showing the menu to them. "Make it two." Jongin exclaimed and Chanyeol nods his head. 

"He'll pay for it" 

"What! Why me?"

"Youre the one who asked me to hangout and you make me wait for you for five minutes. Thats why you have to treat me." 

"Ive told you already i have to run an errand for my sister. Whatever. Today is your day!" Jongin said and paid the bill. They waited for a while and the owner return with their drinks "want a scoop of vanilla? Dont worry its free." The owner asked them with a genuine smile this time and they both nodded.

"Why its purple? Is it because of yam?" Jongin wondered out loud making the owner turn her head towards him and looked at him annoyedly. "Its not a yam!" She replied to his ridiculous question. They still standing infront of the counter and take a sip. Their eyes turn to heart shaped because the smoothie taste delicious. 

"This is heaven. Its should be on the regular menu forever!" The two boys said together making the owner laughed at their cute reaction. "Thats why its limited edition." She winked at them. "Goodbye, have a nice day and Happy Halloween!" She bid them goodbye and they walk out of the restaurant on cloud 9.