---- Meet Up ----

There's something about Jessi!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi buddy!!

Special Credit for my Co Author: stephi-08 --> You know you help me a lot :))

Enjoy!!~

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 4

 

That weekend Jessica picked up Tiffany as they had agreed to go shopping together. She wanted to make sure that Tiffany will look stunning in front of Yoona. Of course, she wanted to show off Tiffany as a classy and beautiful surgeon's wife that was why splurged thousand of dollars worth on Tiffany's designer clothes, matching shoes and handbags as well accessories. They promised each other that they would meet at YoonSic’s favorite café tomorrow for lunch.

Finally, the day has come, Tiffany will be meeting Yoona in a few minutes to be introduced as Jessica's soon to be ex-wife. Tiffany escorted her nephew and niece first to the amusement arcade in the mall before she went to the cafe where Jessica told her to meet them. 

After dropping off her niece and nephew at the arcade, Tiffany proceeded to the cafe. She felt so anxious while approaching the two lovers but she forced herself to remain calm. She greeted Yoona with a big smile and sat beside Jessica. She introduced herself as Tiffany Jung.

The moment Jessica saw Tiffany, her jaw literally dropped to the floor. For the first time ever, she noticed Tiffany's beautiful angelic face and gorgeous body. Jessica couldn't take her eyes off Tiffany since after they had finished their shopping yesterday, she took Tiffany to her favorite saloon. She told the hairstylist to make Tiffany look stunning then she left her to meet Yoona. That’s why she was dumbfounded when she saw Tiffany stunningly beautiful today. Tiffany cleared awkwardly.

"So... Jessi told me that the two of you wanted to get married?" Tiffany smiles at Yoona.

"Jessi?" Jessica asked confusedly.

"Oops, sorry honey... I used to call you by that nickname.  I'm sorry, it was just a slip of the tongue!." 

"Huh?" Jessica was puzzled. Tiffany kicked her foot which made her groaned. And then she finally came to her senses.

"Ohh... Jessi? Hahahaa yeah... Jessi right? You used to call me by that name" Jessica laughed awkwardly, Yoona just smiled at them.

"So uhm... Mrs. Jung, that's right. But unless you... I mean err you know what I mean, huh?" Yoona asked nervously. Tiffany was confused, then she fully understood what Yoona meant when Jessica nudged her elbow.

"Oh... Of course! Hmm... no worries. The divorce papers have been filed already and it will be finalized sooner than you think" Tiffany answered with a slight sarcasm. Yoona's eyes softened, suddenly she felt bad for Tiffany and she took Tiffany's hand.

"I'm sorry..." Jessica was amused by Yoona's gesture.

"I can't tell you how happy I am, but you are not sad... are you, Mrs. Jung?" Yoona squeezed Tiffany’s hand.

"Goshh please call me Tiffany, we'll get divorced soon," Tiffany said coolly. Tiffany glanced at Jessica and smiled bitterly.

"So far, I've lived my life for Jessi, and now I want to live for myself" Jessica was amazed at how natural Tiffany's acting was.

"I want my freedom...to live on my own" Tiffany winked and their conversations erupted into laughter.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" Tiffany turned a little bit serious.

"Yes, please do!"

"Do you really love Jessi?"

"Yes, I do love her very much. In fact, I am willing to die for her. To be honest, I had tried it twice already" Yoona looked at her lover lovingly.

"Really?" Tiffany sarcastically smiled.

"Uhm... Will you be able to forget her?" Jessica choked on her juice, Tiffany gave her a tissue paper while lightly rubbing her back.

" Oh Yeah... of course, I think, I can! Hey Yoona, look at this woman... I've shared my life with her for so many years. I have taken good care of her, I always prepared her favorite food, attended even to her small needs, pick up her handkerchiefs and soiled underwears, clothes etc. I even put up with her demanding lifestyle. I did everything for her as a dutiful wife. At least I'm warning you though, it's going to be a bit difficult - but don't worry about it. I know you can do it"  Tiffany teased and winked at Yoona.

Jessica thought she could give Tiffany the best actress award that moment.

"Fany unnie you are so sweet, here this is for you..." Yoona gave Tiffany a present. Tiffany refused it but Yoona insisted. To please Yoona, she reluctantly accepted the gift. Yoona stood up and hugged her. She thought it was the least she could do to make Tiffany feel better and also to make her feel less guilty. Jessica just observed them silently.

"You are so sweet too, Jessi is so lucky to have you" Tiffany commented - showing her eye smiles. Jessica was stunned. She has never seen Tiffany's beautiful crescent moon smile before.

"She should always smile like this" Jessica mumbled in admiration.

Time passed so quickly and they said goodbyes to each other. Jessica excused herself to go to the ladies room and asked Yoona to wait for her in the car. Yoona was walking towards Jessica's car, but she suddenly stopped when she saw Tiffany was fast approaching two children while holding two cones of ice cream. Yoona was shocked of the scene, her mind was racing - she was thinking they were Tiffany's and Jessica's children.

Meanwhile, Tiffany apologized to her nephew and niece for making them wait for her for too long.

"Hey...sweeties - I'm sorry okay if you don't forgive me I'll eat these ice creams by myself" Tiffany tried to persuade her nephew. Finally, the kids gave in and took the ice creams and they went home happily.

When Yoona arrived at her apartment that night, she couldn't help herself not to think deeply about the children and Tiffany. The whole thing really bothered her. She was bothered by her conscience, thinking that she's taking away the other mother of the children and Tiffany losing her wife because of her.

She still had racing thoughts, she tossed, her bed, and all the night through she blamed herself for breaking up a family - just as the day was coming in  - she fell asleep.

 

The following day, after Jessica has finished her work she drove to Yoona's apartment. While entering the apartment she hollered Yoona's name but she got no answer. Jessica thought Yoona was taking a shower because she heard the sound of water running in the bathroom.  She was grinning ertedly as she walked and stopped at the bathroom door.

"Bathing in there, baby? Are you enjoying the shower like a refreshing shower of rain? Wouldn't it be fun if you and I take a shower together? What do you think, Yoonayah?" Jessica uttered smiling and closed her eyes.The bathroom door opened revealing Yuri's y body in a bathrobe. She saw Jessica with her back facing her, she glanced at Jessica’s ert smile with eyes still closed, Yuri scoffed.

"Yoonayah? Please answer me..." Jessica pleaded with eyes still closed. Yuri carefully moved closer to her and kissed her cheek. Jessica blushed while Yuri tried hard to stifle her laugh.

"One more please?" Jessica asked and Yuri playfully kissed her other cheek.

"I want one on the lips too" Jessica puckered her lips. Yuri cringed but she decided to play along so she grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter