4.

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“So, any ideas?”

It turned out that it was that simple. Hwiyoung had no idea which staff Heejin had ran off to but apparently they were now given the green light to go ahead with the lyrics. There was a niggling thought behind his head about how his company probably wouldn’t approve of it and such but he ignored it. No point questioning it now. Worrying over spilt porridge and what not, right?

“Well, maybe we could discuss some of the things we could think of in relation with the theme”, he voiced out. That was how his rap instructor coached him. It would be easier to know what you like as a final outcome if you get to know the elements and bits you like to include first.

“Alright, so the theme of the song is first love, right?” She followed along with her chin rested on her hand. “Well…”, she trailed off in thoughts.

Seeing her lost expression, he blurted out the question before he could stop to think it through first, “What was your first love like?”

“What?”

Her face instantaneously reddened.

Wait. Didn’t she go to an all-girls high school? Maybe she never even had her first love yet.

He cleared his throat abruptly. “Well, um. My first love was someone I met in Sunday church. She was older. And was part of the church choir. A soprano…”, he didn’t know why he was telling her this. He pulled at the collar of his school shirt, trying to cool himself down. He suddenly wanted to take off the school blazer as well. When did it became so suffocating in here?

“What happened?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter