2.

Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's really simple actually", that's what his manager told him.

 

Oh sure.

 

He just had to write one-minute worthed of lyrics that’s going on a track that's released with his name on it. Simple.

 

It's going to be a collaboration, he was told. And they were going to have light promotions for it. With light promotions equating to having a photoshoot together and perhaps one or two radio sessions. The latter being unconfirmed yet since it's dependent on how well the track will be received by the public. Great, simple.

 

"Who's the guy then?" Hwiyoung asked in the meeting room.

 

"Oh, it's a girl."

 

Huh.

 

"A rookie." The company executive saw the confused looked on his face and so she continued, "Their company is rich."

 

How does this explain anything, he thought but didn't word out.

 

She let out an impatient sigh, "That means that they're going to be footing the production cost for this project. So, Voilà. Done deal."

***

 

“Hey, have you seen this?”

 

Hwiyoung lifted his head from the burrow that were his arms; a temporary pillow for his afternoon nap. At the very same time, the school bell went off signaling the end of the last school period. A flurry of navy blue blazer clad classmates rushed out, ready to leave the humid classroom behind them in a second’s notice.

 

His eyes were blurry but he could vaguely make out what Eunbin was trying to show him on her phone screen. It was that well-known Facebook page that his female classmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter