The beginning of a weird friendship.

Forbidden love

''Damn it ! wtf was i thinking...geeezz i don't want to lose onew as my friend i'm such a idiot.''

*Earlier*

''hmm..onew ? do you have something agianst gays ?''  jonghyun asked him nervously.

''No, but me myself am straight as hell lol but why do you ask ?'' onew asked back.

''uhmm..i don't know how to say this a-and i don't want you to think that i'm weird i''m-'' but before jonghyun could finish his line onew suddenly said:

''Your gay, i know its not something new for me kekeke~ i've have some gays friends before''.

''really ?! s-so you don't mind if you ever saw me with a guy or anything ? '' i asked him.

''Nope, i guess..'' he shortly answerd.

Jonghyun P.O.V

i know onew didn't mind, but his short answer made me a little bit nervous, i don't know why but its just that i'm not used to it maybe he said that because where friends. Or didn't he really don't mind ? i'm so ed  i'm probaly thinking to much..

*Next day* Saturday. 7:00 AM Key P.O.V

''KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!''

''What is it'' i said with a annoyed voice and half-asleep. *KLETS* someone slammed my door open, i looked up.. ooh noo its him == please.. not now i'm so ing sleepy, why won't minho ever let me sleep on saturday he always came to my house like this and then wake me up, its not even necessary but because hes my best friend i didn't really mind.

''KEY ! wake up we have to go to the audition !!! where going to be late'' minho screamed in my ear.

Yes, i've almost forgot i have to go to an audition minho and i wanna become singers in a boyband, its my dream but you know my dream can my i'm so fricking tired to get up, but i don''t have any choice do i ? hmm..

''o.k.a.y but i have to go shower first'' i said pissed off.

''Yeah yeaaah come on hurry !!'' he said like this was the most important thing ever.. wel yeah but still.. i hate to be so up early.

Minho and i ran to the studio, i'm glad we've made it, 

''Minho, i'm going to take a piss ~'' i said and before he could answer i've ran to the bathroom.

Damn...there's so many rooms here ! where the is the bathroom, i think i just have to ask..

''uhmm hello..do you know where the bathroom is ?'' i asked him friendly. 

''yes, uhm right there on the left of the music room'' he said with a amazing smile..

''hmm.. i t-think i don't have to anymore, um i 'm kim kibum but just call me key o-o'' gosh what was i doing ?!, i just couldn't help it he was so handsome and to think i was straight.

''Nice to meet you ehh, i'm kim jonghyun''...