My first day.

Forbidden love

*BAM*

''wtf is going on ! so f-ing early in the m-morning...'' the boy said with a sleepy voice.

''Honey are you awake ? this is your first day at school, please don't be late i'm going to work now'' his mother said, and left.

''hmm..? ah yeah. i almost forget...school' he said frustrated.

-i'm jonghyung 19 years old, i've lived in america but my mom found new work and we moved back to seoul, today is my first day at SM high and i almost forgot to mention.. i'm gay.-

No one's P.O.V

Jonghyun ran to the bus stop, but he was already to late so he ran to his school but he knew he wouldn't get there on time.

But he still ran and hoped to be there on time, but suddenly he bumps into someone.

'''HEY ! YOU PUNK ! do YOU know this path is only for bicycle ?!' the angry boy said,

'''Oh ! i'm verry sorry but i have to go to school but i'm almost late'' jonghyung said.

''érghh.. oh !, me to witch school ?'' the boy suddenly ask.

''SM high'' jonghyun said in a hurry.

''ME TO ! come on i'll give you a ride, oh and i'm Lee Jin Ki but everyone calls me onew''

''Oh really ?! Thanks !! uhmm yeah, my name is Kim Jonghyun but you can call me Jonghyun''he said and jumps on the bicycle.

Jonghyun P.O.V

'* RIIIIIINGGGGGGGG* 

''Okay, everyone sit down please this is our new student kim jonghyun be nice to him'' the teacher said

''Hi, i'm kim jonghyun please be nice to me'' i said with a bored voice.

''Kim jonghyun go sit next to Lee Jin Ki'' the teacher said.

I walk to the empty seat next to onew, he smiled at me friendly he was the only friend i've made by now, and i think he will be my first and last friend on this school. actually i've never had friends on my old school back in america everyone was avoiding me because i was gay, and all the boys though i would hit on them, and the girls..they just though i was a freak, It hurts when i think of it but this is a new school so i can start again. i don't think i'll let anyone know that i'm gay its not like i can't accept it myself but i just don't want to be bullied again, maybe its different here but i wouldn't take the risk to trow my chance away to start over.    

*RIIIIIIINGGGG*    

class was over, and everyone was going to the canteen, and onew asked me to come to i wasn't really planned to eat but this was the only chance to make friends so its better then going eat outside alone on a bench.