The audition !

Forbidden love

Jonghyun P.O.V

Wow, this guy is really good looking.. maybe he's g-a.. a forget it its always one-side love with me.. and i've just met him ! >< 

''soo your here for the auditons to ?'' i ask him,but my voice doesn't sound really confident. maybe because i'm gay and he's good looking -_-

''Uh..YES ! and you ? your a singer right ?'' he said hyper.

''hmm noo, i'm here with my friend, onew i wish i could sing like him to bad my voice sound like '' i answerd.

''Did you try ? you should practice and then go for an audition maybe you will become as good as me, kekek just joking but you definitely should try'' he said with the sweetes voice i've ever heard.

''maybe once in a life time lol'' i said loud.

Key P.O.V

wow he is really handsome, uhr damn it key you have to go back to minho.

''hmm, yes i have to go now but erh.. c-can i have your phone number ? i know its sounds weird b-but i can teach you h-how to sin-'' but he interupt me and said:

''Sure here *write phone number on a little piece of paper* i have to go back to my friend to bye i see ya later '' he said and with these words he left.

''Damn.. i'm really happy but why ? do i like him.. love at the first sigh ? NOOO !.. or...'' 

Jonghyun P.O.V

i ranned to the audition room as fast as i can to see onew, but boy, i'm so oh happy ! 

''JONGHYUN ! were where you ?! oh nevermind i have to go now ! wish me good luck :D'' he said in a hurry.

''Good luck ! i know you can do it onew-shii'' i said and moved to the window to see him.

damn he is good, i definitely think he will pass maybe that guy is right..maybe i should try to ...his name was kim kibum.. yes. Onew ran out the room and screamd like a fan girl and yelled: ''I MADE IT JONGHYUN I MADE IT !!!! '' 

''ARE YOU SERIOUSE ?!.. of course i knew it 8D'' i said with a grin on my face.

 

 

 

 

Hiii !! i know its kinda boring but its my first, i really try my best at it.. but my english still lol but i will try even harder to make this fanfic more interresting ! :D