two

My sister in law and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“love you”

“I love you too”

“I love you even more”

Two lovebirds busily exchanging love confessions for the past almost an hour since the call started.

Charismatic aura has been long gone replaced by the normal sweet and cute kwon jiyong and lee chaerin. This rare sight is nothing in YG Familiy but always bring cringe to those who witness the cheesiness of this couple.

 

“aigoo why oppa took such a long time” harin groaned.

“ wait a second “

Suddenly her eyes fixed at one shoes that she is pretty sure th\at will be perfect for her outfit at that time.

Smirked slyly “ unnie wont mind.. maybe she did hehhee”

 

Eventhough the wardrobe section is big but harin can still hear jiyong and chaerin are madly being lovey dovey to one another for almost 1 hour making her cringed all the time.

“ iye, are they always like this.. ” she talked to the cat who lavishly waving its tail everytime he got a playmate.

“ iye your parents are so gross” she continued.

Taking the cat in her arms, she makes her way to the master bedroom. As expected, jiyong is on the bed still being mushy on the phone.

 

Harin definitely cannot stand anymore and decided to barge in “ I love you both too!”

“ oppaaaaa!! Who is that?”

“ omggg!!!!!!”

Slowly harin put the cat on the bed and joined jiyong on the screen “ ahyeong unnie”. She waved her hands happily on the screen.

“yaaaaaaaaa!!!! What are you doing over there? why I did not know you are coming back?”

“ im visiting brother in law” she looked at jiyong who is only chuckled seeing the two sister having a conversation.

Chaerin also well known that harin and her boyfriend has this close siblings relationship. She felt so bless especially everybody in her family can accept jiyong with an opened heart despite of his flaws in the past.

“ harin-ah you send me smiley emoji yesterday and next thing I know you’re at my house.. yaa gijibe what are you thinking!”

“unnieeeeee” harin called her with aegyo.

“ its almost working but yaaa how could you make me worried and used your aegyo card all the time”

“oppaaaaaaaa” harin pouted at jiyong asking for back up.

“ babyyyyyyyy” yelled chaerin as well on the other side asked him to siding her this time.

“ okayyy you both are so cute.. im out” he raised his hands on the air and went out from the screen leaves only harin and her sister.

 

 

Harin is sitting inside probably one of the most popular Lamborghini belong to her future brother in law.

Not many people know aside from her unnie, she is actually been in that car for few times and still one of her favourite ride. If CL drove a hummer, Harin prefer a sporty cars.

Although she cannot afford the car yet herself but getting a chance to sit inside and drove by someone famous like G-Dragon is equally feels lucky to own it one.

While in the middle ride to the studio, harin asked “oppa is it okay for visitors to come in before the actual launch tomorrow?”

She hinted herself. Being in several private high end exhibitions for the past few years put her through so much understanding regarding a discreet event as this.

As for jiyong, he always enjoyed harin presence wherever she came to visit him. While spending time with her earlier, he thought it will be a great idea to bring her along which cause major excitement reaction when he break it to her.

Besides, their squads will be there too in terms of support and always thrilled to hang out with her.

“ uhuh since when you are visitor?” he chuckled. “ why not? you always follow your sister around and this not your first time seeing me working” he glanced at her weirdly.

“anii I could be handful and might disturb you concentration” she .

“ that is so true.. that is why im inviting other as well..”

“ the +82?”

“ yeap.. ahreum, jun, ayanna, dara, daum, bajowoo will drop by later”

“cool!!!!! Then we can drink together afterwards!! Oppa wanna join?“ she yelled excitedly.

“ nahh, i don’t think I will finish that soon.. you guys go ahead.. let me know if you need a ride to go back home”

“alright captain.. oppa if I drunk the hell out of me, do you mind having the privilege to take care of this piece of in your house? mom and dad will kill me if the ever found out I drink so much on the first night im here.. I promised I will help you clean the house chores just the way you and unnie like it eventhough I hate it” she said with aegyo mixed with sarcasm.

All these while jiyong and chaerin always be her number one animal spirit and life-saving angels. They had a lot of fun together privately or publicly. No matter how much she screwed on the past, these two people and her family never give up on her. instead they always opened door for her for another chances.

Back to her cheerful self “ anyway oppa what happen with you and dara unnie?”

“ lee harin, don’t tell me you buy the rumor as well?”

“ im not.. of course I knew what is going on but the rumors are endless.. don’t you feel tired?”

“ hmm don you feel tired too harin seeing your brother in law been pairing with so many girls?” jiyong sighed while his hand skilfully swerve his car to the corner flawlessly.

“ Im exhausted!! .. can you and unnie just revealed it.. is it gonna be that bad?”

“ that is the plan but at the same time I want to protect her.. besides YG hyung never like the idea we both exposed our relationship publicly”

“wae wae? You did before with the stick model”

“ that is the worst idea I ever agreed to do.. I always want to reveal our relationship publicly since we have been together for so long but when YG let it happen im not happy as what im expected.. it is the same with her too.. for a year we both trying to mend the broken relationship until one day we both realized it is no longer love we both had for each other” explained jiyong.

He continued “ that is why im willing to hold back just to protect you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter