one

My sister in law and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ To all the passengers we are safely landed in South Korea Incheon International Airport on 10.30am in local time. Before we reach the main gate, please remain seated until the seatbelt light is switch off. Thank you for using our airlines. Enjoy your trip and hope we will see you again “

The announcement from the pilot awaked the young rebel girl from her deep sleep after few hours of slumber. She stretches her body before turn her gaze towards the window showing a spacious airport land in her motherland.

A wide grin smile light up her face “ its always good to be home “

 

 

After picking up from her luggage, she walked her way to the international arrival gate where the love of her life is there waiting for her dearly.

“eommaaaaaaaaa” she run towards the middle aged woman who is having a similar smile as her.

“hariiniee.. how is your flight dear?” she cupped her beautiful second daughter’s face who looked exactly with the first one but harin looks a bit softer.

“always pleasant when it comes to home”

“hehhe im glad to hear that.. lets go back and get your tummy fills.. I know you wont touch the food in the flight”

“aniii.. I really plan to eat but sleep gets over me first” she smirked.

Sly harin. The main reason she was sleeping throughout the journey is to recharge herself for the highlight of the night.

“aigoo my daughters.. always sleep before anything..”

Of course mother lee is aware with both of her two daughters serious sleep condition. Since both of them were living abroad their schedules and time difference always eat them up.

 

Harin walked upstairs to her room after having her first hearty meal since she is landed. No matter how many places you have been to in the end the food at home is still the one satiate her palate.

“ kyaa the food at home is sooo good I might get a pounds!!!”

The after feelings of having a warm meal put her into a brighter mood and more motivated than ever to unpack her luggage. Although this time is only 2 weeks home trip but she never go less especially in clothes and shoes.

Looking around wonder where to begin, her eyes fall on a medium size luggage quietly sitting in the corner of the room “ that one is not mine ” she mumbled

 

“eommaaaaaaa” she yelled from the balcony upstairs inside the house.

“ waeee” her mom replied still in the kitchen.

“eomma whose suitcase upstairs in my room?”

“ oh its not yours?” “anii”

“ahh must be your unnie then.. mind to bring it to her room..”

“ no problem”

Without thinking much, she brought the bag to another room beside hers.

The thoughts of she is alone quickly disappeared when the view of two cats Snowball and Donut playing on the bed excitedly greets her.

The bed that supposed to be neat and tidy becomes crinkles and dishevelled because of the two lovely creatures.

“yaaaaaaa!!! Unnie will be piss if she sees her room like this”

Instead of shooing the cats away, harin is joining them wrecking the bed even more for another 30 minutes.

Feeling exhausted the two cats simply walked to the center of the bed and sitting quietly while closing their eyes. she switch on her phone camera and captured the moment before decided to put it in her social media.

Not for long she received another replied from the owner of the room “ excuse me, that is my room.. what are you doing?? And those two as well please”

She chuckled and make a replied “ unnie’s room? No no no its our room “

 

 

Harin could not stay any longer than 2 hours at home doing nothing. After unpacking her stuffs, bugging her mother in the kitchen and playing with the cats suddenly her boredom strikes.

She tried to surprise face time with her dad but as one of the coolest professor lecturer in Seoul instead of getting a warm cute reply, Lee Kie Jin appa asked her to join one of his class instead. Kie Jin appa really has an interesting way in teaching to attract students. No doubt. But harin already tired of physics since she left highschool. She is excellent in it but too much for her passions.

“hmmm its still early before the party” she fondled her phone which shows nothing other than the clock.

*beep beep*

“ nugu?” she mumbled to herself. Wondered is it come from somebody that she knew, instead unknown number appeared on the screen.

 

hey Harin, this is Jaewon.. where are you? Im looking for you at the campus since that day, We both clearly need to talk or at least I need to explain.. text me or call me wherever you see this – unknown number

 

“ urgh another douche”

Harin met quite numbers of guy before and this one is another addition in the list. She just sick and tired of people trying to get close with not because of who she is rather than who she is close with.

The message kinda ruined her beautiful day. without ruining it further she is replying from her phone keyboard.

“ no need to explain and stop texting me “

“doneeeee“ after a while she went back to the unknown number and blocked it.

 

 

 

Few hours ago harin really raked her mind to kill some time before the party started.

Sleep will comes in the way if she had not had any in the flight however, she is too awake for that especially when she already hype up in her own country.

Again fondled her phone, something strikes on her screen. Her future brother in-law just updated a new photo in his private account.

From the SNS , this is where she is now,the front house of one of the most luxurious property in Seoul.

Knocking on the door twice, she waited for the owner until her eyes stuck at another part of the house.

“ is that new?” she thought when she looked at the new landscape around the house before she gave a light knock.

Second later the owner opened the door and broke her trance.

He looked dishevelled with unshave beard but still managed to look good. Just the way her unni likes it. However, he is still the same guy she met when she was really young.

“ahnyeongg oppaaaa!!!!!!! Surpriseeee!!! ” she went to him and gace him a warm hug like sisterly does to her elder brother.

“ harin when did you reach here? I was shocked when I saw your face at the intercom.. I almost thought it was chaerin” he replied with equal amount of hugs and ushered her in.

Taking her coats off, she took a deep breathe into the house, mesmerizing the aura and the last time she stepped into it.

Their house always be her favourite. She already put a liking to it since her first time her unnie brought her here.

To say that it is a normal single gentleman house is so understatement. From the colour to the decoration, it fills with many majestic masterpieces. For young girl like Harin who influence by music and art since she was a kid makes her appreciate the surrounding even more.

“harinn, suit yourself .. do you want a drink” yelled jiyong from another part of the house.

Must be the kitchen she thought and make her way there

“oppa is that new?” asked harin while comfortably sitting on the bar chair facing the kitchen island.

The kitchen looked very neat and tidy probably used for a few times if her unnie came back to Korea.

“what?”

“ the resting area beside the pool, the fountain ”

“ahhh we decided to to redecorate slowly starting from the landscape and next will be the rooftop garden” explained jiyong.

He pushed few drinks to the lady. A glass of water, juice and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter