Forbidden fruit

Are you really that cold-hearted?

Your(pov)

I woke up to my alarm going off. I didn't even bother since I didn't have the show to do today, but now it was starting to irritate me. So,I woke up and hit the button turning it off. I went back to sleep only to be called by someone I didn't even bother checking to see.

"Yah dongsaegna!" I sat up lost in a daze.

"Hu-" I got cut off by jihyo inn is.

"Aish, where are you ? Are you just running late in traffic?" She says and i hopped up from my bed leaving her on the phone on the bed. I ran to the closet putting on the clothes today for our special which was my pink shorts with leggings and pink shirt which was given to me by the company.

"Unnie im coming down the street" i said running out and down the complex stairs.

"Why Do you sound tired?" She says and i knew she probably was smiling knowing her.

"Yah did u do something?" She says and i just laughed saying "ani".

I got in the car and headed for a 10 minute drive luckily I found some short cuts to go through with. I saw them.

"Yah chloe-ssi where Are you?" She says getting impatient. I hurried and ran to the set where the pdnim scolded me for being late and let me tell you I'm looking sick because I'm anemic and must be caught a cold so I looked pale and my eyes were dark. They hurried and out my device in my pants and microphone on my shirt.

I walked to the crew standing beside them. They were mad at me and I could tell but I didn't mind them and went on with just being to myself the whole time. 

"Hello viewers welcome to running man and todays guest please welcome bts namjoon and girls generation taeyeon" said jaw suk. I then remembered that name like I heard it before because I had a best friend named that who I grew up with but they moved back to korea and I haven't seen him since. I then turn my head clapping to see my namjoon and i held my hands over my mouth as i seen him look at me in shock running to me and giving me a long hug.

"Yah, how dare you just leave me huh joo joo oppa? Pabo" I say pushing him away from me as he ruffled my hair hugging me as the cast looked at me and joo joo oppa(that's my nickname for him).

"Joo joo oppa?" I heard him say.

"Ahh, so u guys been friends-"

"Best friends,  haha we have to catch up with each other that's for sure" joo said wrapping his arm around me as I smiled. We soon started the mission of today which was the name tag game and the pushing game. 

We got our name tags and went to an empty airport. We soon go in to teams of 4. Haha,jae suk,me, and jihyo unnie while the others were together. We soon begin to hide and run while we heard other get qualified out it was until I seen jongkook coming for me, then I started running as fast as I could.

I was about to turn a corner until he grabbed my arm swinging me back to him while I tried to rip away from him. I slung around and laid on the ground so he won't get my tag until he got on the ground and pulled me. I then fell on top of him feeling my tag come off. I signed and relaxed my body while I then looked up to see us both staring at each other but instead he pushed me off of him looking at me in disgust.

"Wae, you know you seriously have an issue" I said looking at him.

"Omo, why don't u just go and cry to your what do you call him "joo joo" he says raising his 2 fingers quoting it. I looked at him and smirked.

"He is my joo joo and treats me better than you do, I guess ur just not that much if a man" I say turning around about to leave through out the door when I felt a tug on my arm bringing me back. I soon felt my back hit something with arms wrapped around me and I knew it was him.

"Yah, what are you-" I almost said until he turned me around so that I was facing him putting his hand over my mouth holding me up against his chest. I actually stared up at him. I don't know why he was putting up this act as if he was a bad man but deep down I can see that he is a strong,vulnerable and handsome t-. My thought got caught off when he looked down at me and we just stared at each other for a while until all of sudden I felt his hands go on the back of my head then feeling something warm and very plump. I open my eyes to see him laughing at me when I seen his fingers on my lips.

"Yah, you really think I would kiss someone like you" I smiled in remark.

" I was practicing for when me and top oppa kiss" I said smirking at him while he got a sour look on his face. I then turn around finally going out the door leaving him. I soon ran and caught some of the opposite team members winning the race. Which meant the other team were paying for lunch today while they can't have anything. We soon arrived at the eatery and sat down having our food being served. Everyone soon begin to dug in for lunch and I snuck some food on Joo's plate feeding him.

"Wahh, Chloe hasn't even feeded me like that"she kwangsoo laughing along with everyone else.

"Okay, chaa  each member can order something off the menu or from the convience store for them"said the pdnim.

"Chloe-ssi What will you give jongkook-ssi" pdnim said. I was gonna make him eat what are were having but I decided to get him just one more time.

"The ramen"i said smiling nodding my head yes.

" Yah aishh little girl" he said with rage in his eyes. He soon got the ramen and started to finish off. Everyone soon begin packing away getting ready to end the show as we stood for the final tape.

"Thank you viewers for watching running man" we all said together bowing. Then we went to get our things and headed our separate ways. I stood outside once again for a taxi to appear.

"Yah, do you need another ride" said jongkook lookong out the window. Mind you it was freezing outside but thank God not snow. I shrugged saying no. I then heard footsteps then me somehow in the car on the passenger side.

"You know when u get offered something just take it" he said annoyingly. I stayed silent for a while until hedecided to pull over the car to the side of the street. He then laid his head back just sitting there.

"You, you really had me all over the place"he says and i clearly don't know what his is talking about. I just pull out my phone texting my boo woojung. He kept on talking until my phone got snatched out my hand.

"Hey what are you doing, what is the problem with you" I say with an attitude turning his way. He then rolled his eyes turning his head out the window then back at me.

"Yah, your the problem ever since your got on that plane with me, has been hectic" He says with rage.

"You know you have something against because I know deep down-"

"Deep down What?,  there is nothing there for you to learn or figure out about. Stop trying to be something that your not!" he says yelling.

"And what the hell is that then!" I say talking with my hands.

"Stop acting like you care about me, stop acting like you know every thing, and last but not least stop acting like we are couple" he said laying his head back.

"Who said I wanted you in the damn first place" I said. "Please just take me home " I say whispering. He looked at me with something in his eyes once again.

"Its like you want to argue with me everyone we are together look I don't know why u hate me so much it but you know if you want privacy and not wanting me to speak to you so be it" I say as he arrived at my complex. I was about to get out the car until he said the next thing which shocked me.

"Little girl I don't hate you it's just I can't tell you why but I still don't like you" I decided to ignore him but as soon as he turned his head I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yah!" He says smiling a but wiping it off his face.

"I will get you next time" he says driving off as I laugh going to my bed falling out.