Soul to seoul

Are you really that cold-hearted?

Your(pov)

Wow I'm finally going to seoul,korea. It's just so crazy how things can change within seconds. I soon arrived at the gate of the plane waiting to board. I gave my ticket to the gate worker then I proceeded to get on finding my seat which was seat b12. I soon put my bags in the upper part and sat down by the window which is my favorite spot. My mom always use to tell me whenever I look out through the view ,I will soon soar the sky and believe that life is just like a airplane. You will soar over the pain,hurt and mistakes in life to then stop at the goal you've been awaited for. I smile at the thought until I heard someone sit besides.

" hello, is anyone sitting right here" I heard a manly voice that sounded somewhat soothing to my ears.

"Oh um yeah-" I got cut off by someone else interrupting the conversation. I looked over to see someone who looks familiar but I shook it off.

"Yah, that's my seat you are about to take" he seemed a bit mad. To be honest it wasn't that deep to get upset about and I should've kept my mouth shut but nah fam I can't let someone get shut up by.

"Look does it really matter where either of you sit at, please be reasonable and act your age" I said with a bold tone looking at him. He looked at me with a shock on his face that he got told off by someone like me I guess.

" Yah, you stay out of this" he said then whispering "foreigners". I shook my head laughing like no tomorrow and both of them looked at me like I was out of my mind. I looked at him and glared.

"Look I don't give a what you say or do but fine I'll leave it to you with your rude " I say putting in my headphones until he was about to say something else to my . I didn't have the time to stress , I had to prepare myself for the show and try and win the heart of korea which is also my people. I'm half Korean and black(insert your race)and so this is my first time visiting my country, my mom's country and I'm gonna do it with honor and pride.

"Sir can you please sit in your assigned seat" said the flight attendant. I looked from the corner of my eye him glaring at me since he has to sit next to me, now it was him problem that he brought upon himself.

"Aish, I have to sit next to this annoying little girl" he said settling down. I just had to say something else and can't keep my mouth shut at all.

"Did you say something"i say taking out my headphones looking at him with a smirk on my face. All he did was lay his head back then turning to look at me. I soon see him tapping his foot on the ground which let me know i was winning at this. He soon turned red and by this time i was cracking up trying to hold it in but it didn't work as he looked at me with his mouth cracked open sticking his tounge over his bottom lip.

"You are really something else, I never met a little girl who talked back to me" he says sly. I then grabbed my laptop from my bag that was sitting on the floor propping it up on the stool you could pull down.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm a grown woman at that and what must you be? A young boy? Sure act like one" I  said cracking a smile a bit while he looked annoyed at what I was saying but I soon forgot about him and turned to my screen. My friend was skyping me and I soon put one of the headphones in my ear.

"Hey boo" said my friend. His name was woo jung and which he was staying in korea and that is who I will be staying with in the mean time. We soon caught up on things and how we were gonna do things.

"So, who is that hottie next to you" he says and i roll my eyes smirking.

"Oh the man next to me is just a that's all" I say drinking my water. I then felt him staring at me and looked right at him smiling with my eyes.

" but yeah you know I don't have a boyfriend because your my man " I say giggling  at the screen. I look over to see the man roll his eyes but I decided to just stop talking to him. I soon got off of Skype with my bff and asked for some food because your girl was hungry. It was 11pm at night and I couldn't go to sleep because I assure you it was only 2 people up and that was me and the man next to me.

"Yah, why don't you try and go to sleep" he said as I turned and looked out the window into the deep sky.

" I wish it was only that easy for me to close my eyes and sleep but it's hard for me knowing that I can go to sleep and wake up and not someone I know will. They can't look out at the sky with me kills me" I say not knowing that he was listening. 

" it's fine, I understand" he says rolling his eyes. I soon shrugged it off and stared out forever long until sleep came over me. I started shivering of the coldness on the airplane until I felt darkness consume me as I snuggled in then laying my head on something soft but broad.

I then felt light coming through the window as I cracked my eyes open rubbing them. I soon realized that I wasn't laying on the window but a certain someone. I turned my head looking up to see the man sleeping peacefully. You know he actually looked nice,warm and handsome. I soon got my thoughts cut off.

"Hajima, stop staring at me" he says opening his eyes looking at me on his shoulder. I shrugged and went back to closing my eyes until he shrugged his shoulder for me to get off him.

" we arrived " he said and I didn't even notice. I nodded then begin towonder how did I get this cover on me during 11 at night, I don't think it was him maybe the other guy or flight attendant.We soon begin leaving the plane but before I headed out I asked the flight attendant.

" excuse me but I was wondering did you leave that cover on me if so I wanted to thank you" I say smiling.

​" aniyo, that man right there came up to me asking for a cover to put on you,he seemed very nice" she said pointing at the man who was leaving the terminal. I bowed running out to him to catch up to him, I at least could've thanked him.

"Ahjussi" I say which made him turn around to look at me.

" Yah, I'm not a old man" he said glaring with rage in his eyes.

" thank you for last night and covering me up I guess you aren't such a bad guy" I say to him smirking. He just rubbed his hands over his face.

" it wasn't me" he said.

"It was the flight attendant told me so, look I don't have time for your anger issues when I was just saying thank you" I say taking my leave heading towards the cab as he stared at me with an annoyed expression. I soon arrived at woo's house and settled in for the night getting my clothes out for tomorrow's meeting with the members of running man.

" alr I'm going to bed boo" he said kissing me on my head then going to the other side fast asleep. I soon laid down and closed my eyes and eventually let sleep come over me hoping for a better tomorrow.