Ready or not

Are you really that cold-hearted?

Your(pov)

Woke up this morning at 6:30 am getting ready for the show. I went to the bathroom and decided to wear my hair out in laid ponytail to my curly fro. I laid my hair down with my gel brushing it back then putting my hair into a perfect huge curly ball. I soon did my eyes hooking it up and set my makeup. I then put on my clothes. It was a black championship sweatshirt that went to my knees with my black Nike socks and some white shoes. I forgot to add my necklace,nose stud,and got my nails done and I must say I looked cute.

"Boo, you ready to go" said woo jung as I nodded. We soon headed out the door and on to where the set will be held. We pulled up to see cameras,the production staff and people ready and set to go. I got out and walked to where my manager told me to wait and go out to the crowd when the show is about to begin. I then waited and heard the opening.

"Annyeonghaseyo, welcome to running man" everyone said.

"We would like to welcome our new member of our running man family please welcome her lee chloe. I walked out smiling and bowing at everyone until I looked to see no other than the man from the plane. I was shocked but I continued to shake everyone hands even his.

" chloe-ssi introduce yourself" said jae suk. 

"Hello, my name is  lee Chloe. I'm from Michigan, I'm a choreographer and a writer" I said smiling" please take care of me" as soon I said that I looked over to the man and see him shaking his head.

"Yah, jongkook" kwangsoo said pointing at the man. So that's his name then i thought nodding to myself I knew I had seen him before he was a famous Korean celebrity and I didn't even know.

"Wae, I didn't do anything aish" he said acting as if he was gonna hit him and we all just laughed. We soon begin the show in which the pdnim had given us our challenge for today.

" today you will be paired up with opposite teams where each person of both teams will have to wrestle each other and see who wins will not have to pay for today's dinner and who loses will have to pay " said the pdnim. As we all nodded getting ready to start our challenge of the day. 

"Chloe-ssi and jongkook-ssi" said the pdnim. I just looked blankly at him and continued to get in position in this sand. We soon had to get a hold of each other almost as if we were hugging each other.

"Yah, you know you surprised me by being the new member but don't think you are apart of this family and do you think korea would really accept someone like you" he said in my ear. I was hurt but that didn't bring down my pride.

" haha, you know I don't give a actually" I said in his ears with no expression at all on my face. I could hear him with in defeat.

"You know I'm about to take ur  down..little girl" and I knew he was smirking.

" I'll show you what's not a little girl soon, just keep trying me jerk"i said to him smiling to myself but I know damn well that I'm gonna lose but that's not the attitude. The bell rang which started the fight. I tug up on his while he tried to lift me but that didn't work. I soon put my leg wrapped around his making him fall on the ground making me land in top him. I then looked at him below me. It seemed like we stared at each other for what seemed like forever until he pushed me off of him.  He got up furiously stomping out of the sand box.

"Jongkook yah calm down with that" haha said hitting his shoulder as he pushed him. Everyone laughed at it and we waited on the sideline to see the others play. So we ended up losing to the other team which I was bummed out about since jongkook was boasting about it in my face.

"We get to eat and you guys don't" he said looking at me smirking. I wish I could just wipe it off his face but all I did was roll my eyes. We all headed towards the car and drove off to the restraunt sitting down. I had sat by jongkook unfortunately while he shoved my shoulder a bit and I actually pushed his shoulder while everyone thought it was funny and not knowing we are actually head to head.

"Chaa, chloe-ssi are u trying to make a deal with kwangsoo by bribing him" he said laughing while I laughed nodding my head. Then one of the guest we had which was t.o.p from big bang came to me telling me to open up my mouth feeding me kimkimbap. I open my mouth and then heard nothing but ohhh's and ahh's making me blush really hard covering my mouth I bowed to head saying thank you while he caressed my head hugging it.

I looked over to see jongkook staring at me furious.

"Yah, aish so annoying" he said pushing my arm.

"Hey,jongkook must be jealous since he is getting no attention from chloe-ssi " he said in return of haha getting hit on the head from him. I soon begin talk with top oopa when jae suk was about to ask me a question but then asked top instead. 

"Top, are you going to make Chloe your girlfriend" he said waiting to crack up.

"Ahh,ne if she would let me in herheart"he said looking at me in my eyes as I put my head in my hands.

"I mean she is very beautiful-"he got cut off by jongkook.

"Ani, she is ugly" he said smiling a bit but I know he was serious and that hurt me a bit.

"Yah"everyone was saying that to him telling him to stop being rude.

"I would date her though, think about it and we can exchange numbers ne?" He said while I went along nodding "he, I would love to oppa". Then after I said that everyone was shocked. 

"Yah, how come you don't call us oppa but call him that" said suk jin pointing at me while I waved my hand saying "ani".

"Yah stop yelling in my ear" jongie said. Wait did I just give him a Nickname. I glared at him stealing a roll from his plate while I was about to put it in my mouth. He grabbed my arms wrapping his arms around me while my head is on his chest fighting for it. I soon got it in my mouth chewing while he tossed me to the side looking mad.

We soon were done and it was midnight and the cameras and pdnim were leaving gathering everything. Everyone headed to their own cars while I stood out waiting to get a cab until a car drove up.

"Yah get in pabo" and I was shocked to see jongi-jongkook. I got in to the car with silence taking over us. We soon stopped at a stoplight  until I got a text from top oppa then he called me.

"Are you home safe?" He said gently to me.

"I'm on my way home now so yeah I'm good how about you" I said smiling through the phone.

"Ah, I'm home just relaxing thinking about a certain someone" he said.

"Are you smiling through the phone right now? "He said.

"Ani ani, I'm not smiling through the phone, look oppa I'll call you when I get home okay?" I say in a sweet tone and ended the call. I then to see jongkook clenching his jaw and the wheel.

"What is your problem" I say to him.

" you're the problem" he says to me as the red light turns green.

"How? How am I the problem when you get mad at the littlest things are you really that cold hearted?" I say whispering to him as we slow down by my apartment getting out of the car as he grabs my hand. I waited until he said something but didn't. 

"I see how it is now and I understand you don't have to like me but at least have some respect you " I say snatching my hand away. I got out and started walking until I heard the car door slam and him turning me around putting me up to the car door.

"Don't you ever call me an , you don't know me-" I cut him off , I wasn't gonna let him over throw me.

"I do and I see look I don't know what the is going on in ur mind" I said putting my hand up to his head as he put it down holding it coming more close to my face.

"No you don't know me well enough to know why I'm the way I am" he said gritting his teeth together. 

"Then why why do u treat me like trash" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Because you just are" he says with a look I can't describe but after what he said shook me.

"You know what you and whatever your life story is , I'm not happy neither but i don't belittle people" I say as my phone rings and I see it's top.

"What a shame you are already messing around with someone , I guess your people are like what they say they are he says with hatred and I was done with the bull. I just slapped him on his face turning around leaving quickly and up in to my bed not even calling top falling asleep quickly.