Stan

Macabre Vines

 

Uee was a famous actress. Needless to say, she had pretty much been in the spotlight all these years – showered with love from her fans, and praised by the critics for her acting. However, no matter how much she loved basking in the limelight, she would always wish to go home to her family, spend quality time with them and have a good night’s sleep.

 

But she hadn’t been getting that lately. Well, not exactly.

 

It was just another normal day after shooting. Uee was on the way home and just when she reached the main entrance of the cluster of apartments, she saw this girl holding a card in her hands. She didn’t pay much attention to her at first till the girl approached her and gave her the card.

“For Me? Thank you,” Uee said politely.

She noticed that the girl was shy, but was all smiles when she accepted her card. Without warning, the girl ran off. At that, Uee thought she was a cute and sweet fan girl and didn’t think much of it. Except, how did she know where she lived?

 

The next day, Uee went home as usual and she saw the girl again. This time, she brought Uee a box of chocolates which Uee gladly accepted.

 

“I really appreciate your gifts, but you shouldn’t stay out at such an hour. It’s too late.”

 

Again, the girl ran off without saying a word and Uee wondered if she heard what she had said. Just then, a gust of cold wind brushed against Uee’s face and she hurriedly opened the main gate with her key and made a beeline for her apartment.

 

The third day, Uee thought she should be extra careful (in case the girl was following her), and decided to take the route leading to the side gate. She didn’t really want to see her again either because thinking back, she found the girl a little odd. Just when Uee thought she wouldn’t see her again, she was right there.

Uee gasped in horror at the sight of her. She felt strangely uncomfortable upon seeing her because no one in their right minds would wait for their idols right at where they live, at an unearthly time of 1 in the morning for three consecutive days.

 

And this girl was definitely not in her right mind.

She handed Uee a letter (which Uee accepted with much hesitance and apprehension), and even casted her odd glances every now and then. It was as if she was oblivious to Uee’s shock and fear for she seemed unusually happy. Unlike the past two days, she didn’t just leave without saying or doing anything, she actually stole a kiss on Uee’s cheek and then ran away chuckling.

 

Standing there frozen and rooted to the ground, Uee’s mind couldn’t register what had just happened and was left feeling astonished. A stranger just kissed her. And that stranger was a girl. No wait, she was not just a girl, she seemed like a slightly deranged fangirl. A deranged fangirl just kissed her on the cheek! The thought of this, coupled with the resounding creepy laughter, was more than enough to make the hair raise on both of Uee’s arms and she wished to only reach home as soon as possible.

 

When she got home, she immediately went into her bedroom and plonked herself down on her bed. That was when she noticed the card on the table beside the bed. It was her card. And that reminded Uee of the letter. Feeling really creeped out by what just happened, Uee crushed the letter without reading and tossed it into a wastepaper basket. But somehow, she still felt really uncomfortable, and didn’t sleep well that night.
 

Because this was what the letter read:

 

Hi Uee! My name is Lizzy and I am definitely your number one fan, I swear! I have watched all your dramas and all the shows that you’ve been on and I love you on all of them! And you know, I am happy that you accepted all my gifts! I really am! But does that mean we’re together now? I think it does because I really love you! No one knows you more than I do and no one loves you more than I do so I hope we could really be together. But if you’re reading this, then I think it means you’ve accepted me!

I hope we can go on a date soon! And I will see you tomorrow night at your apartment!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Author's note: Okay guys, sorry if this made you all really disturbed, and sorry for making Lizzy out to be such a... Stan. Haha. I think I made a few mistakes here and there, but I will correct it if I have the time! It's kind of lacking in details anyway. I know I updated really suddenly but hey, any requests and I will gladly take them if I am able to. :)

Oh and these are one-shots, so they aren't related to each other, sorry if I confused you guys!