Chapter 3

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura slumped her body on the backrest, folding her hand in front of her chest when Jaewook got up and walked away to answer the call from someone which she knew was definitely Taehyung. She sighed.

 

After a few minutes, Jaewook came back with a smile since he was just finished laughing to Taehyung's joke. He sat down. Yura leaned forward.

 

"Taehyung? "

 

Jaewook nodded. " He just asked me to buy something on my way back. Why?  " 

 

" Nothing " Yura said and sipped the juice in front of her.

 

" Yura, what's wrong? " Jaewook asked, sensing the unsettling expression on her face. 

 

Yura immediately smiled. " I'm okay. Just worried if anything happen to him " she fieigned a smiled. Jaewook smiled at his girlfriend's concern. 

 

" Did he want anything?  " 

 

" He just want fried chicken for the night snack " he laughed a little thinking about the youngest. 

 

Yura just observed her boyfriend reaction. " You must love him very much " 

 

" Of course. Who didn't love his own family, right? " 

 

Yura wanted to say something but was being cut by the waiter who came to send their food. Jaewook thanked the waiter and motioned Yura to eat. The girl just started to pick up her spoon and eat.

 

Honestly, the girl was jealous when Jaewook always mentioning about his younger brothers especially Taehyung. She just can't stand it when Jaewook mentioning and something laughing to himself as if he was the loveliest person in the world when mentioning about Taehyung.

 

And to Jaewook, yes. Taehyung is the loveliest younger brother among all his siblings. He loves the guy so much. His siblings also same with him. Love the youngest so much. But still they restrained themselves from pampering him so that he can be an independent and a strong guy like them. 

 

****

 

That day, Taehyung went to school as usual. Went to class, meeting his friends and submitted his homework. 

Afternoon came and the class already ended. Taehyung walked with his friends towards the gate while chatting happily. 

 

Suddenly, someone bumped into him. " Ouch " 

 

They stopped walking. Taehyung looked down and saw you already crouched down to collect your scattered things on the floor while mumbling 'sorry' . Being a gentleman, he helped you.

 

" I'm so sorry. I didn't saw you just now " you nervously said while collecting your things and looked up after that. 

 

" It's okay. It's also my- " Taehyung said while looked up. Upon seeing your face, he lost his words. " fault " and finished his sentences after that.

 

" Thank you " you smiled and thanked him, taking your  things from Taehyung while got up. 

 

" Welcome " he tried to smile but ended up being an awkward boxy smile. 

 

You wanted to laugh since he was too cute but since it was the first time you met him, you thought it is not appropriate to do so. So, you just ended up smiled and excuse yourself. 

 

" Hope we can meet again " he said suddenly. 

 

" I hope so " you smiled and left. Taehyung just sent you with his eyes.

 

" Ehemm " Hoseok cleared his throat and tapped Taehyung's shoulder when he saw Taehyung didn't detached his gaze on you. 

 

" Ah, hyung. L-Let's go " Taehyung immediately walked away, embarassed with his action. 

 

" It seems like our Tae had fall in love, huh?  Love at first sight?  " Namjoon catched up with him and slung his hand on the younger shoulder. 

 

" No!!!  " Taehyung immediately denied it.

 

" My hyung had fall in love " Jungkook sang in teasing manner. 

 

" Yah!!! " Taehyung playfully tackled his neck to trip him down but the younger is stronger than him. 

 

" Ouch!!! Ouch!!  Ouch!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry " Jungkook slapped Taehyung arm multiple time since the older locked his head in a full force. He still a man and quite stronger. Taehyung released him and laughed. 

 

" But, hyung, it's true right?  " Jungkook asked. They continued to walk. 

 

" I can see from the way you mesmerized by her just now " Jimin said. 

 

" I-I don't know. Maybe, it just an admiration " Taehyung tried to denied the strange feeling inside him. " Let's go. My brother must be waiting for me  " he immediately pulled Jimin and Jungkook who walked beside him. Namjoon and Hoseok followed them. 

 

He walked to the gate and met with Daehyun and Suga who was waiting for them. Daehyun and Suga are in the same class.

 

Taehyung can befriend with anybody. He even have a friend as older as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter