Chapter 15

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin was just finishing their usual dance practice and they were walking back home. Jungkook was laughing to Jimin's joke when suddenly Taehyung abruptly stopped his track.  

" What do you want?  " Taehyung asked.  Jungkook and Jimin looked towards the front and saw Mina was smilling at him.  

" Jungkook-ah " She called for Jungkook. 

" S-Sunbae " Jungkook's smile felt.  

Mina walked towards him and linked hand with him.  " I bought you some foods.  Let's eat together " she showed the paperbag in her hand.

" How did you know I'm here?  " Jungkook slowly pulled his hand.  

" I know you will come back from your dance practice " Mina said, still smiled, making Taehyung annoyed. 

Taehyung chortled teasingly.  " Did you just said that you're stalking him?  " 

" What?!!!!  Mind your words. I'm your senior " Mina glared at Taehyung. 

" I am so sorry,  sunbae.  But we have to go back and do our homework " Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards his side.  " Beside,  Jungkook already have his dinner just now. Excuse us " Taehyung pulled Jimin and Jungkook with him,  leaving Mina stomping her feet and walked away.  

" She just can't get enough of you.  I feel pity for Wonho.  The girl clearly didn't like him anymore " Jimin said. 

Taehyung nodded. Jungkook just stayed silent making Taehyung nudged him.  " What's wrong?  "

" Eo?  " The younger startled. " Nothing,  just thinking why all of this happen to me " 

" Don't worry to much.  Everything will be settle soon " Taehyung smiled and Jimin ruffled the younger's hair.  Jungkook just smiled. 

" You should focus on study.  Final exam is just around the corner. But,  it's also your fault because you're too handsome" Taehyung said and laughed. 

" Yah!!  " Jungkook slapped the older's hand.  " Hyung,  you should about your grade " Jungkook back.  Jimin giggled. 

" Yah!!!  " Taehyung smacked the younger head.  

" Having a good time?  " Suddenly Wonho appeared in front of them. They abruptly stopped.  Jungkook was kind of shocked. 

" What do you want?  " Taehyung asked.  

Wonho smirked.  " You really got my nerves. You're the problem.  I only have matters with the Jungkook guy " 

" Deal with him,  you need to deal with me first " Taehyung stepped forward.  Suddenly a few guys appeared,  trapping them in the middle. 

" S**t!!  " Taehyung cursed.  

Suddenly, Wonho charged forward and wanted to punch Taehyung but the guy being fast and blocked him.  The other guys who came with Wonho also make their move towards Jungkook and Jimin.  But Wonho's gang was outnumbering them.  Jungkook was being beat by Wonho and his other friends while another two was dealing with Taehyung and Jimin.  

Suddenly someone came and grabbed Wonho's shoulder,  punched him in the face.  It was Daniel and Woozi who just accidentally walked around the area and saw the fight.  

Woozi was dealing with the other guy who was punching Taehyung. They stopped when the heard a policeman shouted at them.  Wonho and his friends ran away, leaving Taehyung and his friends.  

Taehyung immediately stood up and walked towards Jungkook who was already unconcious.  " Jungkook,  Jungkook " he slapped the younger cheek but he is being unresponsive.  

The others gathered around Jungkook.  He was being beaten so hard that he lost his concious. 

" I'll call the ambulance " The police immediately said when he saw Jungkook's stated.  

*****

Tit... Tit.. Tit... 

Jungkook can hear the faint sound of the water drop seems to be nearing him.  He can see the faint light starting to come into his view.  He opened his eyes slowly.  He grunted. His throat felt dry.  

" Jungkook ? " someone voice make his eyes fully opened.  He turned towards the somehow familiar voice and saw Taehyung was looking at him worriedly.  

" Hyung?  " he tried to sat up and notice that his movement was restricted with the tube that connected to his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter