Chapter 1

The Troublemaker Siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Class, make sure to submit your homework to Sanghyuk after this class " the teachers, Mrs Kim said and her students just replied a faint 'okay'. The class rep, Sanghyuk stood up and greeted the teacher. 

" Tae, have you done your homework?  " Jimin asked after Mrs Kim walked out of the class. It was the last class. 

" Of course " Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. He searched for his book in his backpack. He suddenly stopped when he realised something. 

" Why?  " 

" Hyung!! " he gritted his teeth.

" Yah!! What's wrong?  " Jimin asked.

" Haishh!!! I'm done " Taehyung looked at Jimin while pouted. 

" Why?!! " 

" My homework. It must be my brothers who take it "

" Are you sure?  " Jimin asked while peeking into Taehyung's bag.

" I'm sure. They hold grudge to me " Taehyung fake an angry face. And then his face turned to a worried face. " What should I do?  " he shooked Jimin's arm. 

The guy laughed. " What should you do?  Just go to the detention class " 

" Yahh!!  " 

" Ehemm " Sanghyuk came. " Book " he asked for the book. The other student's book already in his hand. Jimin gave him his book. 

" Sanghyuk-ah, I left my homework at home " Taehyung tried to grin. 

Sanghyuk sighed. " Just explained that to Mrs Kim "

" Okay " Taehyung pouted again. Sanghyuk make his way to his table and took his bag. He turned towards Taehyung. " Let's go "

" Eo?  Okay. " Taehyung clumsily tidied up his table and took his bag, following the guy to the teacher lounge after bid a goodbye to Jimin. 

" Mrs Kim, this is the books. Only Taehyung didn't submit the homework " Sanghyuk said while putting the books on Mrs Kim table. 

" Okay, thank you. You can go back home " 

" Welcome. I'll excuse myself then " Sanghyuk smiled and bowed before walking towards the door. 

" Kim Taehyung "Mrs Kim looked at him.

" Yes, Madam " he looked down with his both hand clutched together in front of his body. 

" What's about this time?  "

" Did your brother prank you again?  Hide your book somewhere at home? "

" Y..Yes. I-I think so " Taehyung gritted his teeth. 

The teacher sighed. " Aigoo " the teacher took the books and put it on the other side of the table. " I can't help but to send you to the detention class " 

" Okay " he nodded, accepting the punishment.

" Go and meet Mr Park. He will be the teacher in charge today. You'll be cleaning the school's gym " 

" Okay. Thank you " he bowed and turned to walk away. 

" Don't think about skipping the detention class " 

" Okay " Taehyung bowed again. 

' I'll kill them ' " Arghh!! " he walked out the teacher lounge and went to the gym. He sighed as he put his bag on the bench and took the broom. " Aigoo, is this what I should get on my birthday?  " he sighed.

He did his work silently with his numbed heart while listening to the song from his earphone. 

****

Taehyung opened the door and walked into the house. It was so silent. Maybe his brother still didn't came home. 

After the detention class t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter