Did you forget about us?

Please Don't Forget

Daehyun was overwelmed by so much emotion.

It hadn't occured to him that he would fall apart like this for someone. He wasn't expecting to fall hard to Youngjae like this. And he didn't expect that the consequences of this love will be painful like this.

It has been one whole month but Youngjae is all he can think about. His group is busier than ever after releasing their current song that has hit bigger than they expected it to be.

"Artist of the Year goes to..." The presentor excitedly opens the result card.

The loud beat of the drum roll and fans screaming B.A.P's name is all he can hear at the moment.

He wanted this. This is where his heart belongs. This is what he love the most in the world. Not Youngjae but music. Music is his first love and nothing else. He sighed deeply as he tried convincing himself like this.

The presentor is looking through the results with a smile. He scanned the crowd and then his gaze landed at the group who were seated far from the stage.

"B.A.P! Congratulations!" He announced with a big smile. The crowd went wild.

B.A.P members were deeply and utterly in great shock. Everything that has happen for the past month is beyond their expectation.

Daehyun didn't know what to feel at the moment. s dragged him to the center stage to receive their award and give their speech. And he just let himself got drag by them.

They reached the center and the members started crying while receiving the award. Daehyun smiled to the presentor and thank him.

"Ah! Really! Thank you so much!" He started off because s can't even lift their heads.

"This is really unexpected. Really! Thank you so much! Wow! We haven't prepared anything because we didn't expect this much at all. To our President, to our manager Bang Yongguk and the staffs who has been with us through everything." Yongguk hyung gave him a thumbs up, watching them backstage.

"Our fans, our one and only babyz! Thank you so much for not giving up on us. We've been through a lot and thank you for staying with us all this time. I'm sorry for causing so much chaos and making all of you worry for me and for B.A.P. I love you all!" He shouted with all his might as tears streamed down his face again.

"B.A.P! B.A.P! B.A.P!" The crowd started to cheer loudly for them.

Daehyun stared at the camera and waved the trophy hoping Youngjae would see. He wish he could share this precious moment to him. He wanted Youngjae to be proud of this achievement.

And Youngjae had seen everything right in front of his very eyes.

He went out to the market place to buy ingredients for the upcoming celebration to be held in the lodging. It's the first time he went out again after locking himself up for a month in his room. He thought it's a good thing for him but now he regretted doing so.

He was a fool thinking he won't be seeing Daehyun when infact he is everywhere he go. His group has gotten widely popular over the month. He wanted to be proud of everything Daehyun and B.A.P has achieve but the pain is overtaking his rationality.

"It's unfair Daehyun. You had forgotten about us already." Youngjae said with tears as he ran back to the lodging.


A/N: This scene should have been on the previous YJ chapter but I got so excited and wrote differently.

So, I decided to put this scene on DH chapter so the story flow will still be the same.

Sorry for the mistakes.