Did you forget about me?

Please Don't Forget

A month has passed since Youngjae has broken up with his lover Daehyun.

He felt lonely without the other's warmth. He missed Daehyun's touch. He wanted Daehyun's kisses. He needed Daehyun's love. But now he's left with nothing but a broken heart. He knew this would happen. Yongguk warned them about this. But they didn't listen.

"Youngjae." His best friend Jaebum called him. But he wasn't aware of it.

"Youngjae!" He heard his mom screamed. He finally snapped out of it. He turned his questioning gaze to his mom and his best friend who is now panicking while running towards him.

"! I should have known and not let you help." Jaebum cursed as he wrap Youngjae's bleeding thumb with the white cloth he picked from the table. His best friend isn't even aware that he cut his thumb while chopping the radish.

Youngjae looks puzzled with what is happening until Jaebum tighten the grip on his thumb. He flinched at the action making the white cloth sipped out of his and Jaebum's hand. He turned white at the sight of blood.

"Oh my god Jaebum I'm bleeding! I'm going to die!" He screamed at his best friend.

Jaebum immediately picked up the white cloth on the floor, his hand is shaking as he wrap the bleeding thumb again. Youngjae's mom came to them with the fist aid kit. They both sighed in relief.

A few moments later they are chatting happily, arm in arm, talking about their childhood on the veranda near the entrance of the lodging house.

They are unaware of being watched by a young man in his red sports car.

"You have forgotten me that fast." He said as he revved the engine to nowhere, his heart and mind empty but mostly broken.

Jaebum saw the red car speed up and disappear before he can tell his best friend about it.

"Why are you staring at the empty road? Have you seen a ghost?" Youngjae asked teasingly.

Jaebum laughed heartily.

"Yeah. I saw a ghost of your past Youngjae." He said jokingly.

Youngjae's face went blank all of a sudden. He laughed awkwardly and went silent when his best friend didn't respond at all.

"Stop joking around Jaebum." He has spoken trying his best to stop his tears.

Jaebum immediately went to his side and give him a hug; a really tight and warm hug. But it was never enough.

"I'm sorry. I really am." He hushed. But he really is wondering if it was Daehyun that he saw.


A/N: I'm sorry for the delayed update.