Naughty Jeremy...ani, I mean...Jolie ;p

Her Name is JOLIE!

 

[Writer's POV]
 
 
"What are you doing up here?" greeted Shin Woo, handed Ji Eun a mug of hot chocolate. He saw just passing by to his room when he saw Ji Eun was loitering alone at the rooftop, looking disturbed. That's why he went back to the kitchen and
make them both hot chocolate drinks, in order to comfort her.
 
"Gomawo," Ji Eun took a sip and smiled sheepishly to Shin Woo. "Aniya, I'm just enjoying the night breeze. Feeling a little bit stuffy in there," and she continue staring at the night sky again.
 
"Is it about that blond brat? Aish...just ignore him, maybe you're just to cute for him to bear," Shin Woo chuckled.
 
"Huh? What's that supposed to mean, Shin Woo Oppa?" Ji Eun asked, frowning.
 
"He really couldn't stand with someone who's cuter than him. You know, he always has this funny thoughts lingering in his blond head about people who looked cuter than him. I think that kid has a serious jealousy problem," Shin Woo smirked. Ji Eun let out a small giggle. 
 
"Aniya, I think Jeremy-sshi is a good namja. Maybe he was just mad at me for calling Jolie, Miley. If I were him, I might just felt the same thing though," Ji Eun sighed.
 
"May I ask you something?" said Shin Woo, thoughtfully. Ji Eun nodded in agreement. "Who is Miley?" Ji Eun bit her lower lip.
"She is...ani..she was my dog. She died last week. A car hit her. Actually, this vacation, is just some stupid idea of mine to get over her. I'm running from the problem, don't you think so?," Ji Eun's voice getting weaker by each words. She looked down.
 
"Miahn, Ji Eun-ah," said Shin Woo, touching her shoulder to calm her. "But, I don't think you're running from anything. Everyone have their own way to overcome their problem. You know, I used to have a 'dog' but then she left me for another guy. No matter how good I treat her, how much I love her, I'm just no longer in her eyes," Shin Woo paused, taking a sip of his hot chocolate. 
 
"Jinjja? I thought dogs are very loyal to its owner," commented Ji Eun.
 
"Ani, she's not just a plain 'dog' to me. She's more than that. Maybe the fact that I considered her more than just a plain 'dog' scared her off. Besides, I've never really owned her. It's just a one sided-love," the last few words were just a mumble.
 
"Nae? Shin Woo Oppa, I couldn't understand what you're saying," Ji Eun pouted.
 
"Aigoo...you really have a more cute aegyo face compared to Jeremy," he chuckled. "Nevermind, forget it. It's not that important by the way. What's important now is you. Forget whatever that make you sad and enjoy your holiday here. Ah...I almost forgot. I've work to do tomorrow, Mi Nam might be busy with his commercials, as for those loving Tae-Mi couples must be busy hugging and cuddling each other all day long. So, the only one left is Jeremy. I don't think he has any schedule for tomorrow. Why don't you take this chance to make up with him, hmm?" asked Shin Woo, changing the subject.
 
"Ah...molla~, Oppa. Maybe he don't want to spend time with me tomorrow," Ji Eun finished up her drink and put her mug aside.
 
"Aniya, he's not that cruel," Shin Woo patted Ji Eun's head. "Plus, he must need someone to help him with Jolie's bath time. That dog always overexcited when it come to watery things," Shin Woo giggled.
 
"That would be fun," Ji Eun grinned brightly.
 
"Just wait and see then," Shin Woo looked away and smirked.
 
"De? Did you say something, oppa?" Ji Eun looked at Shin Woo.
 
"Ani, nothing. Ah...it's getting late. We better go in now or we might catch a cold tomorrow," said Shin Woo, glancing over his watch.
 
"I want to stay here for awhile," Ji Eun gave Shin Woo a warm smile, asking for his understanding.
 
"Suits yourself. Geoloem, jalja (goodnight)! Don't stay up too late, okay," he said casually, waving his right hand and disappeared behind the door. Ji Eun took out her purse, slowly and opened it, revealing a cute picture of a golden retriever dog posing with a small yellow flower. Ji Eun touched the picture softly.
 
 
"Miley ah~, Miley ah~, where are you? It's lunch time already," a small voice of Ji Eun was heard that late afternoon.
 
"Ah, maybe she's playing with Anthony at the lawn," Ji Eun ran with bowlful of dog cookies in her hand.
 
"Miley ah~, Miley ah~," still, there was no answer. 
 
"Where on earth is that dog?" Ji Eun looked around the lawn before realizing Miley was playing a-throw-and-catch game with her neighbor across the road, Mr. White. 
 
"Mr. White, Miley," called out Ji Eun without crossing the road. She raised the bowl a little bit higher so that both Miley and Mr. White can see it. "Lunch time, doggie!" said Ji Eun, pointing to the bowl. Mr. White chuckled and nodded. Miley, without hesitation ran towards Ji Eun, not realizing a speed car coming over. Within a couple of second, Miley's body was on the ground, lifeless. Blood was everywhere. Ji Eun quickly ran towards Miley, grabbing her dead body. Tears rolled down her pink cheek. Like now. Ji Eun wiped away her tears but they just kept coming out. Ji Eun let out a small sob. She bit her lower lip, restraining herself. But they just wouldn't stop. 
 
"Woof! Woof!" Jolie ran in and jumped on the bench to sit beside Ji Eun, landing her head on Ji Eun's lap. Again, Ji Eun burst into tears. 
 
"Jolie ah~ otokae? *sob* I try to forget her *sob* but when I met you, it's like I have my Miley back. *sob* It's really hard. I miss her. *sob* I just...miss her. Otokae?" Ji Eun kissed Jolie softly, drenching Jolie's soft fur with her tears.
 
Somebody, help me...please...
 
***
 
Meanwhile, somebody was busy peeping through the window pane...
 
"Yah! Iskkk...is she okay? Am I being to harsh on her? Jakamamn! Why am I feeling like this?" he slowly pressed his pounded chest, getting confuse.    
 
***
[Ji Eun's POV]
 
I woke up quite late today just to realize everyone was gone (I thought) and the house was so quite. I helped myself with a cup of cold milk from the fridge and a bowl of cereals. At least the cereals was mixed with dried berries or else I might be having a very 'numb' breakfast this morning. I hummed slowly as I munched the cereal and enjoyed the cold milk. A sudden shriek from rooftop startled me.
 
"YAH!!!" 
 
"Woof! Woof!"
 
"Jolie! Come back here!" it was Jeremy's voice, busy bathing his dog. I quickly finished up my breakfast and ran up to the rooftop. I opened the door only to be welcomed by a water spurt. I gasped. Both of my nightgown and short pant were all soaked in water. And when I opened my eyes, I saw Jeremy was holding water hose which was directly pointed at me. He looked totally speechless.
 
 
"Mi...miahn...Ji Eun-sshi," he let go of the water hose and approached me with a towel in his hand.
 
"Ani...gwaenchanh. Cheogi...do you need any help? You look..." I bit my lower lip, afraid he might snapped at me just like yesterday.
 
"De? Sure. If you don't mind," he said hesitantly. 'See? He didn't even sound sincere when he said that,' I pouted slightly, putting away the towel that he gave me earlier.
 
"Jolie, you lil doggie. Come here," I kneeled down and put out my arms. Jolie quickly ran towards me and brushed her body with mine, spreading bubbles all over my wet clothes. Jeremy frowned.
 
"Jolie, stop that. Rinse off your body first!" Jeremy said, trying to take Jolie away. I hold his arm and stopped him.
 
"Ani. Gwaenchanh. I'm all wet after all," I smiled, convincing him. 
 
"But we still need to rinse off this little troublemaker," Jeremy whined in disagreement.
 
"Then just do it. I'll hold her tight," suggested me.
 
"But you will..." before he could finish up his sentence, I cut him off.
 
"Get wet? Yah! Another struck of water from you wouldn't do any harm," I replied and winked playfully at him. For the first time in my life, I saw his big grin as he grabbed the water hose and started to shot Jolie (which eventually also hit me). My effort of holding Jolie tightly don't turn out very good as the dog kept running back and forth, enjoying our attention. I tried to get hold on her again but failed as she was quite slippery. 
 
"Assa! Got you!" I shouted cheerily as I managed to grabbed her neck. "Jeremy-sshi...palli! Palli~" I shrieked at Jeremy who was busy restraining himself from bursting into laugh, to see me trying my best not to let go of the slippery Jolie.
 
"Ehem...miahn...haha...junbi? Hana...teul...seth!" and as he pull the trigger, Jolie slipped off my hug and....
 
"Kyahh!!!" I crashed on the floor due to the water spurt. Jeremy couldn't help but to burst into laughter. I quickly get up and made my way towards Jeremy. "Yah!" I grabbed the water hose and pointed it to Jeremy. He stopped laughing. " Now who's laughing?" I pulled the trigger and shot him right in his face. He turned around and ran away. I ran after him and spurted the water all over him, making things even.
 
"Yah! Stop it! Haha...stop it!" but still he couldn't stop laughing which made me angrier. I was busy going after him and didn't realize the water hose was already winded all around my feet. When I raised the water hose higher the water hose pulled my feet and made me lost my stability. 
 
"Yah! Yah!" I shouted and fell forward, grabbing Jeremy's shirt and directly crashed onto him. He turned around and tripped on his feet, making both of us fell on the floor. 
 
"Ouch!" he shrieked. Now, I was positioned on top of him and his arms was around me, like we were hugging. I lifted up my head and mouthed sorry to him with an apologetic face. Suddenly he tilted his head down, reducing the inches between our face. I froze. 
 
'Yah! What did he try to do?' ... 
 
***
 
[Jeremy's POV]
 
I tilted my head downward so that I can see her face clearly. Her wet lips caught my gaze. When she mouthed sorry to me, I felt like kissing those cherry red lips. My heart thumped faster. And as our lips drawn closer, she pushed me away, her face turned red. The awkward silence lingered around until...
 
"I..." we said simultaneously. I bit my lower lip. 
 
"Woof! Woof! (Group hug!)" suddenly Jolie barged in and sat between us. I heard her giggles. I eye-signaled Ji Eun to hold on Jieun as I secretly grabbed the water hose. 
 
"Hana..." I mouthed to Ji Eun. She nodded.
 
"Teul..." I raised the water hose a little bit, ponted it towards Jolie.
 
"Seth!" I quickly pulled the trigger and rinsed Jolie off the bubbles. Ji Eun brushed Jolie's fur while the dog tried her best to run away but failed. Ji Eun chuckled at Jolie's reaction. I smiled to see her laugh. Her smile was surely contagious.
Done with the bathing session, we blow-dried Jolie and put some conditioner on her fur. I looked at Ji Eun, she was totally wet, head to toe. She wore a white nightgown which made her hot pink bra became visible. I looked away.
 
 
"Yah! Go change. You're all wet already," I busied myself with the conditioner and prevented my eyes from looking at her. 
 
"Ah...gwaenchanh. I..." I cut her off before she could finish her words.
 
"Yah! Didn't you hear me? GO UPSTAIR AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES," I snapped. I could see her smile slowly disappeared and she bit her lower lips, stepping away slowly. She ran upstairs with little sobs. I brushed over my hair roughly, feeling guilty.
 
'Yah! Pabo! You can't just stand there like that. There're only two of  us in this house, aren't you afraid of what I might do to you? Even I afraid of myself now...' *sigh*
 
***
 
[Writer's POV]
 
Ji Eun was just came out of the bathroom when she heard knocks on her door. 
 
"Ji Eun-sshi, I...uh...we are running out of Jolie's food. Can you...um...come with me...ani...I mean...um...help me with the food. They might be heavy and I...you know...shy..." the last few words were just a mumble. Ji Eun smiled brightly.
 
"Nae!" Ji Eun shouted happily.
 
"De? Ah...arasso. I'll wait for you downstair," Jeremy curled his lips upward, pressing his thumping chest. 'Yah! Mwo ya? You're getting weird, Jeremy ah~' and he let out a small chuckle.   
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Miahn! Jeongmal miahn for the late update...
I was so busy writing my oneshot and I'm having writer's block on this FF...
If you have any idea on how I should end this threeshots please tell me...thnx
and for the oneshot that I've already finish...here's the link...
 
 
it's a playful kiss oneshot...
 
and like usual...
pls leave ur cmment n thoughts :D
that's all...thnx for reading
love, SHA <3