What's wrong with Jeremy?

Her Name is JOLIE!

 

"Oppa, hands off!" Mi Nyu pushed away Tae Kyung's hand from her sandwiches. "If you want, make it yourself, this one is for Shin Woo Oppa," Mi Nyu smiled sweetly and handed Shin Woo the plate. Tae Kyung pouted.
 
"Go Mi Nyu! Who's actually your boyfriend? Me or your so-called Shin Woo Oppa, huh?" Tae Kyung grabbed Mi Nyu's hand and dragged her towards him. Mi Nyu ended up on Tae Kyung's lap and Tae Kyung hugged her, so that she won't run away. 
 
"Let me go, oppa. It's embarrassing, Shin Woo Oppa is looking at us," Mi Nyu looked down while Shin Woo giggled. But Tae Kyung just tightened his hug.
 
"Ani, you tell me first, who's your boyfriend, me or your 'other' oppa?" whispered Tae Kyung right besides Mi Nyu's ear, seductively.
 
"You are. Happy?" Mi Nyu pouted. Her face reddened. 
 
"That's my girl," Tae Kyung smirked and planted a soft kiss on her cheek which make Mi Nyu's face became like a ripe tomato. Blushed.
 
"Yah! If you want to do censored activity, please do it in your room, okay," Mi Nam suddenly popped out from nowhere with a girl besides him. Mi Nyu quickly got up from Tae Kyung's lap. Embarrassed.
 
"Ah, Go Mi Nam," said Tae Kyung with his deep voice. *like he always said in the drama :) *
 
"Everyone, meet Lee Ji Eun, she's my chingu back at the United States," Mi Nam introduced the girl.
 
"A...annyeonghaseyo, Lee Ji Eun imnida," she bowed 90 degree.
 
"She's a pure Korean, so, no worries, Korean language is her mother tongue," Mi Nam took off his jacket and tosses it somewhere on the couch.
 
"Hwang Tae Kyung imnida," said Tae Kyung coldly (as always) and slightly bowed to Ji Eun before continue watching the television.
 
"Kang Shin Woo imnida," Shin Woo gave his heartwarming smiled and also bowed to her.
 
"Go Mi Nyu imnida. Mi Nam Oppa's twin," Mi Nyu smiled brightly and hugged her warmly. 
 
"Ara, Mi Nam Oppa always mentioned your name, Mi Nyu Unnie. At last I can meet you in person," Ji Eun looked so excited. 
 
"Didn't he mention about me to you?" interrupted ShinWoo suddenly.
 
"Mwo? A..a..er..." Ji Eun stuttered. She looked so adorable that made Shin Woo chuckled.
 
"Gwaenchanh, I'm just kidding," and he gave the warm smile again. Ji Eun scratched his back head slowly, a little bit shy.
 
"Shin Woo Oppa," Min Nyu nudged Shin Woo slowly with a teasing smile.
 
"Woof! Woof!" suddenly Jolie came in and stopped in front of Ji Eun, wagging her tail excitedly. Ji Eun looked shock.
 
"Miley..." she lowered her body and wrapped her arms all around Jolie. Jolie her face, happy with Ji Eun's response.
 
"Her name is Jolie, not Miley," said Jeremy, taking Jolie away from Ji Eun. "Kaja, Jolie," Jeremy tried to take Jolie away but Jolie refused to move. Ji Eun bit her lower lip.
 
"Miahn. Na...nado molla," Ji Eun looked down. Jeremy sighed and looked away. "Um...Lee Ji Eun imnida. Nice to meet you," Ji Eun bowed at Jeremy.
 
"Jeremy imnida. And she's Jolie," said Jeremy, half-heartedly pointed at Jolie. Ji Eun smiled awkwardly. 
 
"Yah, Jeremy. What's up with the attitude? You look weird," Shin Woo brushed Jeremy's blond hair, messing with his hair. Jeremy pushed Shin Woo's hand away and dragged Jolie to the rooftop.
 
"Ah, don't mind him. Maybe something's wrong with him today," said Shin Woo, lighten up the atmosphere.
 
"By the way, Ji Eun will stay with us for awhile. She lost her luggage on the way to her hotel. She got no money and her other important documents. I've already asked President Ahn's permission. She'll stay here until her luggage is found. So I hope you guys will treat her nicely," explained Mi Nam, crashing his muscular body on the couch.
 
"Please look after me," said Ji Eun, bowing respectly.
 
"Of course, we will be a very good friend," Mi Nyu wrapped her arm around Ji Eun. "But then, we don't have enough room. Where should she sleep?" said Mi Nyu, putting her index finger at her chin. 
 
"Ah, about that, Mi Nyu ah~ can you sleep in my room with Ji Eun? I'll sleep at Tae Kyung's," Mi Nam made an aegyo face.
 
"Andwae! Chulte andwae! Why should Mi Nyu sleep at your place? What about me? You didn't even ask me," objected Tae Kyung. Afraid Mi Nam might take away his little 'teddy bear'.
 
"It's just for now. You can have your 'bolster' back when Ji Eun go back to US," Mi Nam chuckled. 
 
"Tae Kyung Oppa, please..." Mi Nyu pulled her aegyo face.
 
"I won't buy that," Tae Kyung pouted and looked away.
 
"Chagiya~" Mi Nyu sat besides Tae Kyung and hugged his arm. *puppyface* Tae Kyung sighed heavily.
 
"Joh-ayo! But on one condition," Tae Kyung pointed out his index finger. "I want that particular sandwiches," he directly pointed the sandwiches that Shin Woo was about to eat. "...and a date with you this weekend. Deal?" 
 
"Tae Kyung Oppa~" ♥
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hello!
Sorry if this update is quite boring...
I'm kinda having the writer block syndrome while doing the intro...hehe ;p
But pls enjoy the story :)
Comments n thoughts are very  welcomed :D
 
love, SHA <3