perfect (illusion)

perfect (illusion)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was gonna ask where is mark but someone suddenly jumped in front of the nurse and hugged him tightly. Donghyuck hugged back as tightly, knowing it could only be mark. But his smile dropped when the voice he heard was different than mark’s voice.

 

“I can’t believe you woke up hyuck. Like, holy man we had been waiting for months for you to wake up, you made all of us so scared.”

 

“jaemin?” donghyuck asked when he broke the hug and jaemin smiled widely at him “you missed me?”

 

He would say “I did” but he wondered where mark was more than he wanted to feed his best friend’s ego.

 

“Where is mark, nana?”

 

“Mark? Oh! He sent a message to you. A video message or something like that I guess. Here.” Jaemin said and gave his phone to donghyuck who unlocked it hurriedly and went to the messages part and clicked on the video that mark had sent.

 

“Hey donghyuck, uh your name is donghyuck right? Jaemin’s friend? Uh I heard you had an accident so I wanted to send a “hope you’ll get better soon” kinda message cause I see you around sometimes and honestly you look like such a nice guy. It’s such a pity that it happened to you man I’m sorry.” “say hi for me too babe” “koeun says hi too. She is my fiancé by the way. I don’t know if you know but we will marry when we graduate high school. Oh! You can come to the wedding too! If you want to I mean. And uhmm yeah that’s all. Hope you’ll get better soon. So Uh byeee.”

 

Donghyuck just kept looking at the phone screen even after it went to black and all he could see was his own reflection.

 

“Sorry for his awkwardness. He isn’t the best at talking with new people. And he didn’t know you went on coma he thought you just had a car accident so yeah sorry for his “uh”s and all” Jaemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter