GETTING TO KNOW KIMBAB_SSI....

INTERVIEW OF KIMBAB_SSI......


PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNAJE......

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
KIMMI: Happiness. Thinking, watching or writing about these two can make my foul mood of the day become better.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
KIMMI: Because they have this indescribable intimacy when they were together. For me, Jung Yunho is my strong bias, and Jaejoong happened to be the closest member to him when they were still DB5K. Yunho used to be clinging and touchy when he was with Jae. And I’ve never seen he treated others like the way he treated Jaejoong.


TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
KIMMI: Because we can’t find the Yunjae in the story in reality.^^ So why not created something we wished for in reality in our own imaginary.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
KIMMI: Honestly, sad. But just think about if he is happy with the one he choose himself, so why not. Since love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married.. So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
KIMMI: Same here, will feel sad. But if they’re happy, then why not just accepted it. Though, we all know this thing will happened sooner or later.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
KIMMI: Just thinking, why a certain couple can be shipped and a fan service started, if they are not closest enough for the fans to spot their intimacy either behind or in front of the camera. For Yunjae, well there are uncounted videos of the proofs how real they are out there compared to other couples. ^^

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
KIMMI: I prefer to keep my thought about this to myself. Sorry… ^^

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
KIMMI: Fainted first. Then wake up and screaming ‘I know it!’.

TINA: Does yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
KIMMI: Nope. Lol!

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
KIMMI: Obviously, they did.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?What do you think?
KIMMI: The lyric itself is enough to answer it all. Even he denied the rumor on public, we as the fans know.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
KIMMI: Happiness and enjoyment.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
KIMMI: I’ll keep writing. There are a lot more in my ‘unposted stories’ folder. ^^

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
KIMMI: I’m sorry. To be honest, I’m not too open about this kind of thing. Even watching others guyxguy couple, I feel awkward. But YunJae is exception. Isn’t it weird? The power of Yun & Jae I think. ^^

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
KIMMI: They are still human being, nothing can’t be cured. It’s just about preference.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
KIMMI: No comment.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
KIMMI: Pouring them with endless love.

TINA: Pride or love?
KIMMI: Love!

TINA: Love to me is…………
KIMMI: Not just a mere feeling toward someone. It can also be toward something. Love is broad. When the small thing can make you happy, or someone can make you happy in away that nothing or nobody else could, then that’s love to you. To me, just do the thing that you love to do, and love someone that always be there for you.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
KIMMI: I don’t have experience in falling in love at first sight. So, I’m not sure. For me, it based on what you see on the exterior, what you see at first is what you love. But after you understand the person inside and out, that’s when you can decide either it’s a love or just temporary like.

TINA: What are your views on Yoochun's scandal?
KIMMI: Sabotage. Haters random judge just making its worse. I’ve read a lot of news regarding this same issue, not just k-pop idols, but also infamous korean actors. But still, when it happened to my favorite idol, I feel disappointed. But as a true and loyal fan, you know what’s true and false when you have been following them for ten years to understand them.

TINA: Since junsu has been in a relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
KIMMI: Not really, I still found YooSu writers keep writing. ^^

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochun's” upcoming marriage?
KIMMI: Shocked and sad, but at the same time glad that he had finally decided to settle down.

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
KIMMI: If there is another person who knows Jaejoong well than Yunho amongst the five, whom he can confide everything openly, then it would be Yoochun. If Yunho is his other half, then Yoochun is his soulmate. Everyone can tell this after watching DBSK couple talk show.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
KIMMI: Well, delusions are necessary to our happiness as realities. How can we stop deluding ourselves if Yun and Jae keep making us to? Keep giving us the hints.^^ Believe it or not, sometime it could become reality. When I was a kid, I keep deluding myself to become I am now. Lol! So who knows, in the near future YunJae stepped out to announce, ‘Yes, we are real’. \(^o^)/


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS...

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
KIMMI: It’s like a facade that concealed a slightly unpleasant look of someone, in order to bring out their confidence. But for me, the pleasant thing that we seen outside doesn’t usually mirrored the inside. But sadly, nowadays plastic surgery becomes a trend.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
KIMMI: This question has been asked a lot to him back then and his answer always be, ‘only my fans know’. ^^ I think he did a little on his eyelid. But no major surgery done since you could tell it’s natural or not by looking at his mother. If you see a picture of his biological mother, not the one that raised him since he was a kid. He resembles her a lot. Those pouty lips, pointy nose and those eyes! And his biological younger sister, just like Jaejoong in a girl version. ^^ His baby picture and grown up ones, not much different. Only when you were in a teen age, there would look a bit different. I think because of the changes of hormone. Lol! Even my picture during high school is unrecognizable by my colleagues who have had a look at it. XD

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
KIMMI: I don’t know what others’ opinion are. But for me, we start loving a certain idol because of their music, and followed with their character in real life. That does bring us enjoyment. So why not keep supporting them. They do know us exist from the support they received. (0_<)


END OF PART 3.

Dearest KIMMI....
        Thank you for taking the time out from your busy day,answering the questions and giving us the chance to read your interview..to get to know the mind and the person behind the awesome yunjae fanfics..ALL THE VERY BEST..Looking forward to more fanfics from you..
                              With lots of love,
                                TINA.


Head out to Kimmi's AFF account to read her fanfics...KIMBAB_SSI