LET'S GET IT ON WITH KIMBAB_SSI....

INTERVIEW OF KIMBAB_SSI......

PART 1 ALL ABOUT THE AUTHOR.....

TINA: Before we begin the interview what do I call you with?

KIMMI: kimmi (to make it short) ^^

TINA: Hi KIMMI Welcome to the interview.

TINA: Any special reason behind your journal name or aff account name. if yes what and how did u come by it ?(if it is your name just state that)
KIMMI: There’s no special reason behind the name. I was eating kimbab while reading YunJae fanfic when the idea to use kimbab as my author name popped out in my head. It’s just random. It’s easy to remember tho. And the attachment of ‘ssi’ (Korean noun as ‘Ms’) just to make it sound more like human, rather than food. XD I do want to change it after that, but decided not to when the readers already started to know me as kimbab-ssi. ^^

TINA: Where are you from?
KIMMI: From one of Asian countries. Malaysia. ;)

TINA: Age relationship status partners and kids?
KIMMI: Hmm… my age? Not too young, and not too older than my bias. I’m old enough, when thinking that I have been a fan of DBSK for almost 10 years. I’m getting old and yet still single, omg! Well, until Yun or Jae get married then I will think about marriage. Lol!

TINA: What is your occupational status as if right now?
KIMMI: Employed, have been working in construction-engineering field.

TINA: Birthday?
KIMMI: In the mid of November. A Scorpio girl! Oh no… I meant woman.

TINA: What is your favorite past time or what do u do in your free time?
KIMMI: Painting, writing, reading… I would take fine art course, if given a second choice and not architecture. Have a dream to open my own gallery full of nature paintings.

TINA: Favorite color/s?
KIMMI: Dark blue

TINA: Favorite food and favorite country cuisine?
KIMMI: Hmm…nothing specific. Just love to eat anything delicious and spicy.

TINA: Favorite movie/s. why?
KIMMI: Any movies that have a good CGI! Lol… also classic english movies, such ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and ‘Beauty and the beast’.

TINA: Favorite book and favorite Author/s. why?
KIMMI: Hmm… there’s a lot. I like to read romance with a bit drama, and of course must have a happy ending. Most of the books I prefer have a character that a bit possessive, cold, and yet caring once they fall in love. It’s just my cup of tea! ^^

TINA: Favorite Dress code?
KIMMI: Nothing specific.

TINA: Comfort or Fashion?
KIMMI: Comfort, of course. ^^

TINA: Favorite designers dress/shoes?
KIMMI: Nothing specific. I always wear sport shoes tho. (Converse or Nike)

TINA: Personal style statement?
KIMMI: Something simple like jeans, t-shirt and sneakers, unless there’s the need to wear something formal for the meeting or attend any formal event.

TINA: Dream destination? (fav place u want to go)
KIMMI: Japan, Turkey, Paris… (countries where there are a lot of historical buildings/places)

TINA: Favorite perfume?
KIMMI: Anything that smell sweet and not too strong.

TINA: Branded or Generic clothing?
KIMMI: Generic

TINA: Hobbies you are involved in?
KIMMI: Painting and writing

TINA: Ideal man /woman?
KIMMI: Should be someone like Jung Yunho/Keannu Reeves. Someone caring, kindhearted. A nice gentleman.

TINA: Have you ever been attracted to the same ?
KIMMI: Nope.

TINA: Who and when is your first crush?
KIMMI: U know Yunho… but he never know me! *cry* Well, I forgot who’s my first crush, maybe during high school.

TINA: Natural hair and eye colour?
KIMMI: Black & brown (common eyes color)

TINA: Beauty according to you is?
KIMMI: Heart and mind. If your heart is beautiful, also what you have in your mind, it will illuminate within your soul. ‘Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It’s how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves’.

TINA: What’s in your purse?
KIMMI: Lots of receipts and bank slips. XD

TINA: 2 things you cannot live without?
KIMMI: Hand phone and music.

TINA: If u get to meet one celebrity either dead or alive who will it be and why?
KIMMI: Can I choose five? Because I would choose the 5 members of dbsk. Their music keeps me going and always cheered me up during my study years, helped reduce my stresses. Their popularity era really left such beautiful nostalgic moments to me. If I still have to choose one, then…it will be Jung Yunho. Simply because it’s him, a gentleman, manly and I love that leadership character of him.

TINA: I am obsessed with______ fill it?
KIMMI: Bunnies.

TINA: I am Passionate about____________ ?
KIMMI: Drawing and writing. It’s the matter of time actually, if only I have a lot of time to focus on writing… But sadly there’s another career that keep me away from the social norm of a single lady.

TINA: Motto in life
KIMMI: ‘It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.’


TINA: If u get stranded on an isolated island .name 3 things you want?
KIMMI: Food, laptop, and internet. Lol. (so that I can update my stories every day since there’s nothing to do, free from my abnormal working time.)

TINA: Proudest moment ever?
KIMMI: Hmm… when was chosen as the best one in design presentation.

TINA: Most embarrassing moment?(if answer if u want to )
KIMMI: Stumbled in the train and then got up while putting a cool face. XD

TINA: One day you open the door and find Yunjae on your door step?
KIMMI: I will just staring and staring and staring… before screaming, ‘Wow, YunJae is real!’. Lol!

TINA: If you are to write your life story what will the title be?
KIMMI: ‘A loner’ or ‘A clumsy’. (>_<)

TINA: Goal in life:
KIMMI: Travel around the world.

TINA:How do you describe yourself?
KIMMI: Clumsy!

TINA: Lastly feel free to include anything else u wants us to know…
KIMMI: I know and aware of my slowness and constant disappearance from this site. Even to response for this interview… I’ve this doubt if there’s anyone who still want to read about me. I’ve gone so long. But I just want to tell my readers if they’re still checking on me; I might take so long to update my stories, but I will never abandon, leave them unfinished or delete my stories. So rest assured, and wait the update from me. My readers are my biggest supporters. Their comments are my source of encouragements. :)

END OF PART 1.