confused

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" For the last time, Minkyung, please stop shouting your false accusations at me and let me drive for Christs sake! "

Yebin who could not take it for any longer screamed, trying to be louder than the thunders the sky was filled with on that night. Minkyung, however, did not want to listen to Yebin. Whatever Yebin said would not make her believe the short girl. 

" You shouldnt have done that! I believed you! Sungyeon warned me not to believe you but I was too blinded by love to listen to her! Okay I have had enough, stop the god damned car and let me go and kill myself! "

Minkyung screamed histerically and tried opening the door. 

" Stop! For the hundredth time, Minkyung, I have not done anything like that! You know me better, I have changed because I love you! Just let me explain it! "

Yebin was not paying attention to the road anymore, turning to Minkyung who was crying a river.

-

" Minkyung? Are you okay? "

Yebin tried shaking the tall girls shoulders gently. Minkyung seemed to be lost in her own world, far from Yebin, the truth or dare and the warm night. Her world was probably not filled with pretty things though, judging from her grimace.

However Yebins voice brought the confused tall girl back to reality. She just stared at the Yebin, not knowing what to do or say. What was the thing she had just seen? Did she know Yebin? Meeting the short and a little bit weird girl always made her feel like she finally found what she was looking for, the lost part of herself. And yet, she didnt recall meeting her before and the thing she had just seen was probably just something made by her own imagination. Or could it be something else? Mikyung was too confused to even ask those questions out loud or tell Yebin about what she had seen. 

Yebin was standing in front of her still almost , holding Minkyungs clothes and Minkyung could swear it was not her first time seeing Yebin in her underwear.

" Whats wrong? "

Yebin asked once again, looking at Minkyung with concern in her eyes.

" I think...its nothing. "

Minkyung said quietly, not knowing what to do. Yebins presence was killing her and she needed some time to proces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter