cold

Lamplight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yebin ah! Come here quickly, I have to give you the documents immediately because I have a lot of work to get done today. "

Kyulkyung sighed theatrically which was a habit of hers and Yebin found it quite amusing. However, she did not laugh at Kyulkyungs sighing this time, she was way too focused on someone else. The stranger who was not a stranger anymore. She was a stranger to begin with anyway.

Minkyung, so that was her name. It had a strangely familiar sound to it, just as her whole appearance.

Yebin was staring at her just as she had stared at her earlier today. Her shy and yet mysterious gaze was luring Yebin in, yet pushing her away at the same time.

" Kim Minkyung ssi, lets get this over with...I will give you the timetable and tell you about the classrooms now so you wont get lost later on. "

Nayoung said with an unchanging expression on her face, forgetting Yebins presence. Nayoung was very serious and even more stone ish when it came to student council issues.

" Yebin! Arent you listening to me?! "

Kyulkyung spoke loudly, with a clear frustration written all over her face.

" I am sorry...I got lost in my thoughts. "

Yebin smiled at Kyulkyung who was trying to stab her with her fierce stare. Normally Yebin would shiver and get goosebumps immediately, because Kyulkyungs fierce stare was not a very pleasant thing to experience. However this time, she just plainly went to her desk, took the documents and kept staring at Minkyung who was now listening to Nayoung carefully.

Yebin was just standing in the middle of the room, long forgotten by everyone. All of them seemed to be too busy and focused to remember Yebins presence. She did not really mind though, it gave her more time to observe Minkyung and try to prepare for talking to her.

Minkyung looked very intriguing even from her back. The clothes she was wearing did not really fit her beautiful face, making Yebin very curious about her background. She was wearing a really baggy and old looking sweater that looked like it has been in Minkyungs family for generations. Her pants were really baggy too, and the colour was hard to identify. It was something between yellow and orange, but Yebin was not really too sure. The converse shoes she was wearing looked totally worn out and torn on the sides of them.

The strange thing was that Yebin has not noticed her clothes during their first encounter. Maybe she was too shocked by the fact that Minkyungs beautiful face looked too familiar.

" Okay that is all, if you have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter