Memory

Never Sleep in a Strange Man's Bed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Memory

 

A young man was staring intently at a young woman dancing awkwardly in the corner of the dance floor. His eyes won't leave the brunette, tracing the curves of her body, the shake of her hips, dancing the night away. It was obvious that she was drunk and she was enjoying the night, it was awkward and so cute at the same time. She didn’t care about anything, her body carefully moving to the rhythm.

 

He knows he's got competition. The young woman was very attractive in a cute way, and despite being dressed in modesty, showing little amount of skin, he finds her dancing highly seductive. The way she moves and smile was giving him quivers, especially when their eyes accidentally locked for a few seconds.

 

It felt like her eyes were boring into his soul and it lit his body on fire. What attracts him the most though, was her hair, bouncing up and down as she moves, its deep color was so mesmerizing.

 

She was so carefree. Neither was she enjoying the attention nor was she even aware of the hungry eyes of men wolfing on her body with her clothes fitting like second skin, ready to grab her anytime soon. It was like she was pulling everyone's attention, casting a spell on her spectators and he cannot take his eyes off from the beauty in front of him.

 

He saw her and her friends sat at the bar. When she didn’t join her friends back to the dance floor after having another round of drinks, he saw her pulled her phone from her pocket. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her even when he drunk the last drop of alcohol in his glass. Everything was already a blur and the only thing he could see was her. The next thing he knew, he stood up and went straight to her, sat beside her, and flirted with her. He was already tipsy by this time and he intends to spend the rest of his night with her.

 

She was startled by his touch. How did his boyfriend arrive in the nick of time? She was too drunk to care. She immediately smiled when she looked at him and wrapped her arms around him.

 

They were smiling, even laughing, as they moved together and there were a lot of skinship. It was giving her tingles every time his skin would touch hers and she loved it.

 

He was whispering something in her ear and she just laughed, maybe because of what he said or because his lips brushed a little and tickled her. He savored her laugh, it was music to his ears, making his stomach flutter.

 

The night was young and what mattered was they were having fun.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

The first thing I felt was the extremely loud pounding in my head.

 

Ugh. The sunlight was blaring through the window, and this pounding headache wasn’t helping any.

 

Holy . What happened to me?

 

I immediately opened my eyes and slowly turned to my side and saw my boyfriend’s back. I stared at his shiny black hair moving ever so slightly as the train bounced along.

 

My eyes darted around the room at the white, clean wall. The room was simple, just a bed, dresser, and other necessities without any extravagant decorations. Apart from mine, men’s clothes were also scattered across the floor, a t-shirt and button down along with a pair of jeans. 

 

I lifted the blanket covering my body, I am . I felt sore but I barely even remember the events that transpired.

 

I s my arm around Donghae’s waist, pulling him closer. He jolted and moved his right hand to hold mine. I shivered under his touch in pleasant ways that I’d never experienced before. Donghae had never touched me like this.

 

“Uhmmm…” He murmured shakily, shifting his body so he could face me.

 

I froze with mortification.

 

His eyes drew wide and that’s when I realized… I was in deep trouble.

 

Oh, .

 

This man who was lying next to me…This man who I had slept with…

 

And …This man was not my boyfriend.

 

“Oh, God.” I grabbed the comforter and pulled it over what I was pretty sure was my exposed chest. I looked down to make sure everything was covered.

 

“Please don’t scream.” The man begged as he moved across the bed. He was only wearing red boxers. His hair was tousled into different directions that I could not even fathom. It was supposed to look bad but it somewhat fits him. His charming eyes bore into my eyes, his nose was crunched up cutely, but still had the crooked grin on his face.

 

I heard him cleared his throat and saw him smirking at me, at being caught ogling at him. I blushed and quickly looked away.

 

“What exactly happened last night?” I asked quietly, racking my brain.

 

“Well,” the man started, but then I cut him off, “Stop.” I shut my eyes closed, rubbing my head vigorously as I tried to think through the pain to what had happened the night before. I was drinking with my friends, I was already drunk when Donghae called, and he said he will get a ticket to Seoul to fetch me.

 

A ticket to Seoul to fetch me…that was the last thing that I remembered.  

 

I could not believe this.

 

No way in hell. Damn.

 

“Okay…” He started, “Ugh…just so you know, I didn’t mean to do this.”

 

“Do what?”

 

“This. Last night, I was so drunk…”

 

“Stop.”

 

“…but you hugged me and…”

 

“Stop.”

 

“The next thing I knew you were kissing me…”

 

“Hey, I said stop!”

 

He stopped and stared at me. “You don’t remember do you?”

 

This conservation wasn’t going in the direction I had expected it to. “You know,” I started, sliding one of my hands up the back of my neck and entangled my fingers in my hair. I could seriously hurt myself for being so stupid. “I would appreciate if you could go ahead first…” I said after a few moments of awkward silence, making an exaggerated hand movement to the door. “I had better get home. My friends are going to wonder where I am.”

 

“Alright,” he said nodding. He was on his way to the bedroom door when he suddenly stopped and turned to face me. “Can I atleast have your name?”

 

I stared at him dumbfounded. You know, I’m glad everything was that easy for you. The nerve of this guy! It was so obvious that this wasn’t his first time to wake up in bed with someone he didn’t know! God, what the hell did I do?!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter