Final

Third Wheel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in college, I was a simple girl and you were the hottest in the campus. Everything happened just like in book. The hottest guy asked me out and of course who would turn this guy down? 
I guess we've been dating for 2 years now after graduation. Everything is going smoothly, no obstacle, even if we argue a little bit, we are still going strong. 
But, he's been acting a little weird lately. Not that he ignores my presence, but he spaces out a lot. I don't know what is wrong with him. I tried asking him about his problem, but he would brush it off with a smile on his face. I seek for advice from my friends and they said he must be stressed from work and told me to give him some space. I did that and nothing change. I am worried.
"Let's go out, Jiyeon!" He hugs me from behind as soon as he steps foot in my home. 
"Where are we going, Kris?" 
"Somewhere. Now go dress up." He kisses my temple and pushes me inside my room. Why is he so impatient? Geez. I can feel curve into a smile before going to shower or else that guy will flip the table.
I open my door and step outside, dress in my casual clothes. Grey T- and a pair of ripped jeans. Kris gives me a thumb up before dragging me out of my own apartment. 
"Hey, hey, where are we going?" I ask as he pushes me to the passenger seat. 
"It's a surprise, princess." He winks and I flushes red. He starts the car and begins driving. I crane my neck to face him and silently admire his side profile. I have been doing it a lot and I can never get enough of seeing how long his lashes are and how his eyebrows meet when he's frustrated. 
"A picture would last long, Ji." He chuckles.
"Nah, I prefer this than a picture." I stick my tongue out at him. 
The ride isn't that long and eventually we arrive at our college. I turn to look at him.
"Why are we here?" 
"To recall the memories. How we met and how we fell in love." He nuzzles his nose with mine. I tries hard to hide my grin.
"You cheese ball. But, it's Sunday. How can we get in?" 
He smirks and I know I'm not gonna like it.
"Ever skip class before, Jiyeon?"
"No, I'm a good student. Remember?" I say and he nods slowly.
"Do you know what happen when students skip class?" I blink at him.
"They climb the wall to get out." 
"Are you trying to say that I need to climb?" I point to myself and he nods once agin with his hands in pockets.
"I'm not doing it." And he still manages to make me climb.
By now, we are sitting side by side in the gym. My hand in his as we jokes around until he says.
"You know what's make me fell in love with you, Jiyeon?" I shake my head.
"Well, it was an absurd reason. You were so clumsy. Like literally couldn't do anything without making a mistake." He laughs when I slap his chest.
"That's mean."
"It's the true. But well, you're just adorable." He pinches my cheek and lets go before I bite his finger off.
"Back in the day, I thought you were dating Irene." I say
"Me? Dating her? No way." He quickly denies it.
"I really thought that. She was clinging onto you the whole time and you didn't even bother to shake her off." 
"I was just being a gentleman and it would be rude to do that!" I sco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter