Final

Chaerin.
I had met chaerin when she first became a trainee at YG entertainment. Her hair down, colour black and no heavy eye makeup. Her clothes not so loud, just wearing jeans, converses and a black hoodie. She had hit into me trying to get to her dance class. __________________*Flashback*____________________ Thump! I went crashing to the floor, a girl also crashing down with me. She quickly got up and held her hand out, pulling me up. She then realised who I was. "OMO! Chwesonghamnida Gdragon sunbaenim" she bowed and then tried running again, before she could, I grabbed her arm, still angry at the fact she hit into me. "YAH! Who do you think you are?! Just hit into me and dont even check if im ok! What is your name?!" I screamed at her "L-Lee C-cchae-Rin ss-s-sunbaenim" she stuttered, obviously scared of me. Good serves her right. "Well Lee Chaerin, you can kiss your days of dreaming of being an idol here at YG goodbye cause im going to tell YG hyung to cancel your application here at YG" I looked at her once more, turned and walked away. Suddenly I felt something tugging my hand, I turned and saw lee chaerin on the ground in tears "Please GDragon sunbaenim, no other company will take me. YG is my last hope. I beg you, Please dont tell YG sangjungnim" She pleaded. I imediately felt guilty, I was only kidding. I picked her up, so she could stand. "Chaerin-sshi calm down, Im not gonna tell him" relief written all over her face "Ahh kamsamnida gdragon sunbaenim, is there anything I can do to repay you?" she smiled sweetly. Boy is she cute. "Yes there is actually" I smirked "Call me oppa" "ok then, annyong oppa" she waved ...... ___________________*End of Flashback*___________ Ever since that encounter, Chaerin and I became really close. We did everything together and it got people talking. When she debuted, I was so proud of her. I wanted to show her off. As the years past by, chaerin and I got closer and I fell in love with her, I knew she felt the sameway and I was going to confess until the rumour about kiko got out..... ________________*Flashback*______________________ "wow oppa, I thought you were joking when you said you werent dating kiko" she looked at me, with hurt eyes. "Hunchae, how many times do I have to tell you. Were not dating. Out of all people, I thouhght youd be the one who would believe me" I got up to leave but was quickly pulled back down "I do believe you jingyo oppa, its just hard to believe you when theres proof" she handed me her ipad. I couldnt breathe when I saw the photos taken of me and kiko at dinner. It was a friendly dinner, nothing else. "Chae I can explain" I tried to explain myself but was shut down "Oppa its ok, its your love life. Were not together, theres no need to explain. Im happy for you" she tried to smile bt I could tell she wanted to cry. "Hunchae..." "Oppa dara unnie wants me to meet her, buy oppa" She quickly excused herself and ran out the door... _________________*End of Flashback*_____________ After 3 months of her avoiding me, she decided to talk to me. I was determined to tell chaerin how I felt until she introduced me to junhyung... Your boyfriend. ________________*Flashback*______________________ "Oppa!" She yelled out my name. she had been avoiding me for 3 months. She had no idea how happy I was to hear her voice "Chae--" My heart stopped when I saw junhyung from beast holding your hand "Oppa, I want you to meet junghyun oppa. My boyfriend" ______________*end of flash back*________________ Now, here I am. just about to ruin what is suppose to be the most important day in her life, But I cant watch my chaerin marry someone that isnt me. --- Speak now or forever hold your peace" the pastor said. Jiyong its your time to shine. "I have something to say" I said confidently. I looked at chaerin and walked up to her. As I walked past, I could here gasps and insults but I couldnt give a . Chaerin was who I wanted, no one else. "Hunchae, I loveyou with all my heart. Im sorry that I told you to late. I was scared of rejection and I didnt want to lose you. Please, your making the biggest mistake of your life" I was about to continue but was punched by junhyung. "JUNHYUNG!" I heard chaerin scream. "Chae, I know you love him but you chose to marry me. Guards!" I was taken out of the church by his guards, They threw me out. I sat there in defeat, I sighed and then cried my eyes out. "The jiyong I know, told me leaders dont cry" I knew that voice. I turned aaround to meet the face of the voice. "Hunchae, what are you doing here? Wheres junhyung?" I asked but was shutup with a kiss. "Took you long enough pabo!" She laughed and kissed me again "Jingyo, I loveyou too."