Two

~Is it really You?~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Ah, Mr. Jeon"  Taehyung entered the office and placed another set of files set from Jungkook on his desk, Jungkook didn't even look up from his phone or change his expression which pissed Taehyung off a lot. He now understands why all the previous secretary's left. Taehyung left the room without another word.

its been a full week since he started working for Mr.Jeon and he's already had enough, he's already starting to get bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. 

A week here and Taehyung is already adored. Not just because he's lasted this long as Jungkooks secretary, it was also because of his looks, every girl and even boy was in love with him, you would be classed as a saint if you were friends with Taehyung in this building. Taehyng swears he's also seen a couple people drool because of him when he walks past, but he just does what he did with the blonde on the first day here, pretend to be oblivious to everyone's affection.

Taehyung groaned in frustration as he sat himself lazily down on his chair and leaned his head against his desk.

"ah, Taehyung. Are you ok?" 

Taehyung lifted his head to see a young male with white hair, mucky blue eyes and lightly tanned skin smiling at him.

"ah hey BamBam, I'm good. Just someone has me worked up."

BamBam chuckled and lifted one eyebrow.

"Mr.Jeon by any chance?"

Taehyung sighed dramatically and scrunched his face up making him look like he was gonna cry and he nodded. Making BamBam laugh. Taehyung Liked BamBam, he was fun to hang out with. 

BamBam sat opposite of Taehyung on the desk and stared at him waiting for Taehyung to whine about Mr.Jeon. It was great because Taehyung and BamBam shared the same office. Great because Bam can listen to Taehyungs whines without a fuss and Taehyung can make Bam laugh. Both of them felt like seeing and talking to eachother was the highlight of their Job.

"so, what happened this time, Kim?"

"I Stayed up practically all night doing those files from him and when I give them to him he doesn't even spare a glance at me! I mean, Have you seen my newly developed eye bags because of him!?" Taehyung pulled his face down with his fingers to show The male  the new eyebags under his eyes. Only making The boy chuckle loudly.

"Yah, Eye bags don't suit you Taehyungie. Your gonna have to hide them with more makeup."

Taehyug. Couldn't care less if that was supposed to be offensive or not, he just simply nodded and hung his head low.

BamBam cooed at Taehyung's depressing cuteness and decided to cheer him up.

"We both have 5 minutes until we're finished for the day~" 

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and almost got whiplash by turning his head to fast to look at the clock. 7:25. Taehyungs face brightened. And BamBam grinned In response. The next 5 minutes both of them chatted non-stop while pretending to work.

_______________________________________

 " I texted Jiminie and Yoongi to see if they wanted to come watch a movie over at my house, they're bringing the rest of the gang along, including another person they want me to meet, wanna come?" 

Taehyung said tiredly while stretching his arms, walking down the halls with BamBam.

"s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter