Four

~Is it really You?~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy this new chapter!    

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Taheyung's POV

I let out a long groan and stretched as I just finished the new set of Papers Mr.Jeon made me work on. He's...he's..He's just the worst man Iv ever met! I huffed in fustration only to feel a familiar hand rub circles on my back.

"You've finished so we can both go home now." I smiled at BamBam and nodded my head.  

"Y'know, you didn't have to wait for me."

"ah, well...I wanna stay over at your house and...watch another movie." BamBam chuckled nervously while scratching his nape. I knew what was happening so I sighed and looked at him with a 'are-you-serious?' Face.

"Lemme guess, that horror movie has scared you so much you don't want to be by yourself." Bam replied with a hesitant nod and I rolled my eyes.

"You really are such a child Bam."

"Says the boy who has the mental age of a 3 year old!" BamBam started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

"You still remember that!?" 

I knew Bam before I even came to work here, actually. I met him because of my modeling career. My manager is best friends with BamBam so we met through him. 

We tried this quiz on what our mental age was, my manager was 108 BamBam was 29 and mine was....3. Of course we all knew it wasn't real but ever since that we've always used that quiz against eachother. But that was 2 year ago. 

__________________ (5 days time skip)______________

" You really don't like him do you?" Jimin asked Taehyung to which Taehyung responded with a rapid nod without any hesitation. Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Well, your gonna see him more often."

"and how is that?"

"Because, not only will yo see him IN work, you'll also see him OUT of work."

Taehyung sighed and butted out his bottom lip. It was so unfair. Why can't he have a boss with the attitude like his manager!? Hot, bubbly and super nice... Ok. Taehyung can't deny that Jungkook is hot, really hot but he still hated him. 

Taehyung was so tired but he had to do another photo shoot. But mabye he could get 10 minutes of sleep? That would be enough, Atleast he hoped.  Taehyung made Jimin leave and he lied on the couch and closed his eyes. 5 seconds later  Taehyung eyes shoot open as he hears a phone ringtone go off. His managers ringtone. He silently cried and picked up the phone.

"Yah!?"

"where are you?"

"in my house (?)" 

"YAH! GET OVER HERE NOW!"

(Phone call ended)

So  much for bubbly and nice. Taehyung rolled his eyes and slipped some clothes  on, not bothering wether they matched or not and ran out of the house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"there you are!" His manager ran up to him and smiled only to push Taehyung in the changing room. Taehyung groaned and started changing. He walked out with his outfit on which almost made everyone drool over, he hadn't even had his hair styled nor makeup on yet. 

He wore  a thick black chocker and ripped black Jeans, his top was white in the middle and his sleeves were black, they were tight around his arms and went just past his wrists. People would even say God would call Taehyung perfection at that moment. 

"A-ah, Taehyung. Go with the stylists and they'll do the rest." His manager seemed to have finally spoken out. Taehyung, of course, was unaware of why everyone's eyes were wide, and had drool slipping out of the corners of there mouth. 

______________

10 minutes later and Taehyung came out, his silver hair perfectly styled and his makeup flawless and pale. His hair and makeup made his blueish grey eyes stand out more. His cyan orbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter