One

~Is it really You?~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah, Excuse me everyone!" A blonde girl snapped her fingers twice to gain attention to a huge room filled with people sitting at mini-Offices.

Everyone turned and looked at the blonde. She was wearing a black tight suit, Glasses and had a clipboard pressed against her chest by her right arm. 

"This is Kim Taehyung, Mr.Jeon's new private secretary." The woman pointed to a tall, beautiful man age 20 standing beside her, he had Orange hair, sharp jaw line, perfect make-up  and pail blue eyes that almost looked grey which complimented his whole look, Teahyung nervously bowed towards the people in the room and everyone els returned the bow while smiling welcoming at him.

"Taehyung. Follow me." She smiled at him and started walking down a long hallway, the whole Journey down the hallway the blonde complemented how gorgeous Taehyung looked. It was obvious that She was madly In love  with Taehyung but Tae pretended like he didn't notice and thanked her for her comments. 

"Ah. We're here Mr.Kim"

"if you like, just call me Taehyung."

"O-ok."

Taehyu turned his gaze from the blonde to the door that was infront of them. It was a different style from the rest. It had no windows and was pitch black, like a block of Charchoal. The walls also had no windows unlike the rest. 

"Uhm.."

"This is Mr. Jeon Jungkook's work Office." The blonde started with seriousness following the words. Taehyung frowned at her sudden change of attitude and stared at the door. The woman then knocked on the door 3 times and straightened herself up.

Mr.Jeon must be super important. What kid of man is he? What's his attitude? Is he good-looking? Why does everyone have a sudden change of attitude once mentioning his name?  Taehyung was snapped out of his deep thoughts when he heard a stern voice coming through the other side of the door telling them to come in.

The blonde opened the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter