Seeing her Again..

Two HeartBeats As One...*HITAUS*

*4 years Later*

Jaejoong was busy working with the new project his father had hand over to him when there was a knock on the door as his assistant walk in and bowed asking for permission to talk..

"What is it Yuri?"jaejoong said not even looking away from his papers

"sir you're father called, he wants to see you in his office in 10 minutes"Yuri said as she put some other work papers on jaejoongs table as she left his room..

Jaejoong lookt at the door that had just been closed behind Yuri and couldnt help but to remember what happend 4 years ago when the door to his heart got closed.

Getting up from his chair as he fixed his suit before walking out of his room with his left hand in his pocket as he walk to the 4th floor to his fathers room.

*Jaejoongs POV*

I Walkt in to his assistants room before knocking on on fathers door.

"Sir Mr Kim waits for you..you can walk in"the girl said as i walked in to his room closing the door behind me..

I walkt up to my father as i bowed and he lookt up..

"Oh son come here have a seat"my dad said as i walkt over and satt down,

"As you know you 25th birthday is coming up and it is during the same time as she company turns 40 years the day my father, you're grandfather started it so you're mother wants to celebrate you're birthday on the same day as you're grandfather wishs for it."my dad said as i nodded and tried to smile.

"yes sir you can do as you wish."i said trying to get away as fast as i could..

"well then thats done.."my dad said as he went cuiet and lookt out the window.

i knew that he wanted to say something else but i had to get away from there right away i didnt want to listen to anything from him, i knew what he wanted. Marrige he wanted me to get married again but i couldnt do that no never..

i stood up as my dad lookt at me and i bowed.."i have to go back, i have work left."i said as my dad nodded and i walked out of the room and walked to the elevator to the first floor walking out of the company.

I dont know why but i knew that i couldnt stay in there any more, it was hard for me just to think about some one else when i know that i broke the heart of that one person that i truly loved...*End of POV^*

JaeJoong was sitting in his car as phone rang, answering it it was his mother telling him about his party..

"jae honey make sure to show up on friday, i know how much you hate this things but please honey do it for me..okie?"Mrs kim said as jaejoong smiled knewing that he couldnt never say no to his mum..

"alright mum i be there..i be a good boy and show up even earlier, so how about that"jaejoong said in a sweet and calm voice after hearing how his mother cared for him..

"thank you dear, oh and jae i have suprise for you..but that have to wait untill friday so dont forget"his mother said as she said bye and hang up.

Jaejoong couldnt help but ot smile and he lookt at the phone his mother and he were really close as she had always tried to be there for him even when he pushed her away..

*Seoul Incheon Airport*

"hyung, noona here i come "a little boy said running up to the young couple as the guy took him up and spin him around in the air as the little boy laughed...

"hyung, noona, how have you been?"the guy said as he put down the little boy and hugged his older brother and sister-in-law..

"Yunho, man i have missed you..how are you little brother"said JiHoo Yunhos older brother as they hugged again..

"and my wonderfull little sister-in-law how are you .?"JiHoo said as the girl smiled and hugged JiHoo..

"oppa, unnie how are thing with you..unnie i can see that the family is getting a new member soon"the girl said Jihoos wife Yeonhee smiled and they hugged ...

"it sure is getting bigger, yah dongseng you have to marry our little ayumi faster i want my kids to have there cousin to play with "yeonhee said as ayumi lookt at the floor being shy as yunho laughed and put his hand around ayumis neck..

"well noona i dont want anything else but you have to tell her that not me..she is the one wanting to come back to korea to get married"yunho said looking at ayumi as she gave him a light punch in the arm

"allright..lets get to the car, everybody is waiting at the house mum cant wait to see you two again.."jiHoo said as he took his little sons hand and they walked out of the airport together..

*Ayumis POV*

I am back ..it feels soo good to be back home..i wonder how everybody has been all this time..

We were sitting in the car , on the way back home i was busy playing with little joon jihoo oppas son as the other were busy talking..

The car stoped and we got of as i saw everybody come out to see us...

i saw yunho oppa hug his parents and grandfather as i run to hug my dad who was standing next to grandmum and my cousin seulgi

"hii yuo guys.."i said as i hugged my dad first and then grandmum fallowed by seulgi who were already crying..

"yaahh seulgi-ah dont cry, you should be happy that i am back "i said as i pouted and she smiled as she hugged me again..

"ayumi my dear.."i heard yunho oppas mother call me as i turned around and bowed as she came up to me and hugged me..

"aunty, how are you..?"i asked as she gave me a sad face.."ohh dear i have told my to call me mum okie?mum said as i hugged her again and smiled..

After all the hugging and laughing together we all walked in...

*couple of hours later*

It had been a long day but as i was about to go up to my room my dad called my downstaris as i walked down, my dad, yunho oppas parents and both out grandparents and yunho oppas were sitting in out living room waiting for me..

"You called dad"i said as he nodded for me to sitt down next to him and i satt down next to him as the whole familt lookt at me..

"is ther something wrong"i said as my grandmother smiled and shock her head..

"no dear its just that we wanted to put a day for the wedding and we wanted to know when whould be good, "my grandmother said as i nodded..

i knew that this day whould come after that i say yes to yunho oppa 1 year ago, even do i loved him every much and wanted to be with him i dont know why i still got a pinch like feeling in the chest hearing the wedding talk come up..

i saw how everybody was looking at me and i took a deep breath and smiled.."well how about in the middle of july, right in the summer"i said as everybody was looking at me..

"well i think thats a great idea.."yunhos grandfather said smiling.."its a perfect time, it will give you two time to get ready and make every perfect for the wedding, and it will get yunho time to get going with work at the company.."haraboji continued as everybody nodded..

"well i liike it"mother said as she smiled and hugged my hands..

i lookt at yunho oppa who was smiling for ear to ear and smiled as i knew that i had made a good choice in to getting married to yunho oppa even do he and his family knew everything he still loved me and was my bestfriend to being there for me all this time....*End of POV*

*Friday the day of the party*

Ayumi walked downstairs as she found her father, grandmother and seulgi sitting and eating as she walked over and satt down.

"good morning.."ayumi said as everybody smiled back and on of the maids walked in with some food for ayumi..

"ohhh ayumi dear yunho will come and pick you up as you two will go together for the party..he will pick you up at 2"mr lee said as ayumi lookt at him wondering what party he was talking about she had just got back home and there were a party alreay to  be at..

"what party is it you are talking about dad? ayumi asked as her fathers phone rang and she never got her answer as he had to leave for work..

"seulgi-ah do you know what party dad is talking about..?"she asked as seul gi lookt at her and just shock her head getting back to eating her breakfast..

Ayumi lookt at the clock as she saw it was 11:30 meaning that yunho whould be there soon as she went up to her room to get ready..

*Jaejoogns POV*

I walkt downstairs as i saw the maids and butler Kang being busy as they were getting everything ready for the party, even do the party whould be held at the company my mum had made sure that she whould be the one seeing to that everything was perfect before sending them to the company and getting it ready over there..

i walkt over to mum as she gave me a kiss.."jae its late so why dont you get dressed and get you're self to the company with haraboji,you're father and me in 15 mintus.."my mum said as she lookt at me, i nodded as i walkt up the staris thinking of when this day whould end even do it had just started..

I was standing next to the car as haraboji came out with my dad next to him even do haraboji had become so old he was still full of energi and loved to joke around.

"here haraboji let me help you"i said as i help him get in to the limo as dad walkt in from the other side with mum behind him, i got in after haraboji and the driver drove of..

"Heera my dear isnt Jae-in going to there today?"haraboji asked for my younger sister as my mother smiled..

"of course father she will be there as soon as her test is over driver Han is with her"my mother said as haraboji nodded and leaned back...

It didnt took long as the limo stoped and the driver opened the door from my fathers side as manager Choi opened it from my side, we got out of the car as the cameras and the press with the guests being already there waiting..

Haraboji walkt before us with my father and mother behind him as i walkt next to haraboji as he welcomed the guests and talkt to old friends..

i exused myself as i told haraboji that i nedded to welcome some guests, walking away i saw Park Yoochun standing and talking to some as i walkt over i saw that it was jung yunho..

"Yunho..Jung Yunho?"i said as yunho lookt at me and laughed.."jaejoong..omg how long has it been?..how are you man?"he said as we hugged..

"well its been more then 10 years, man you have sure changed a lot.."i said as yunho laughed..

"well of course he will change now that he has a fiance.."junsu said as he walkt over and i lookt at yunho..

"what fiance..really woow congrats man..i wish you the best.."i said as yoochun shock his head..

"women they are just trouble, cant live with them and live without them"he said as everybody started to laugh and i couldnt help but to want to know how yunhos fiance was..

"soo where is this lucky girl"i asked.."yeaa hyung where is she we want to meet her.."junsu said as yunho nodded..

"well she was here awhile ago, i think she is somewhere around with noona and talking.."he said as everybody started to look around to see which girl whould come over to yunho..

And as i was looking around the place i saw some one that i thought that i whould never again meet, i couldnt believe my eyes as i saw her smiling, it couldnt be her no it wasnt her..

my feets started to move by them self as i was walking over when yoochun stoped me.."dont you want to meet yunhos fiance she is walking over here.."he said as i stoped and lookt at the person looking at yunho who was walking over to us...

IT COULDNT BE...NOOOO...NOT HER....

"jae this is my beautiful fiance Ayumi"i heard yunho say as i lookt at her with a blank face, as our eyes meet i could see she was suprised too to see me...

"woow she is beautiful hyung"junsu said as ayumis eyes left mine like we hade never seen each other before as if i was a stranger she whould get to know today..

"nice to meet you Junsu-shii i am ayumi lee"ayumi said smiling as my eyes whouldnt leave her i couldnt stop looking at her and it hurt to see her in some one elses arms..

"nice to meet you future mrs jung "yoochun joked as i saw ayumi smile..

"its nice to meet you to..mr park "she answerd as yunho was now looking at me..

"jae are you alright?"he asked as i lookt at him and nodded..

"just fine, it might be what i eat to breakfast" i lied as he nodded.

"well yumi-ah this is my bestfriend, my childhood friend Kim Jaejoong,"yunho said as ayumi lookt at me and bowed .."its nice to meet you jaejoong-shii.."she said as i nodded..

i had to leave i couldnt stand to see her...it couldnt be this must be a nightmare all this years i have wanted to meet her again and now she is with some one else and that person is not anybody but my bestfriend...

"am sorry guys but i have to leave i see you around.."i said as i walkt away fast..

------------------------------------------------------------------

untill next time..hope you guys liked it..