when the bad goes good.

A love note gone bad

(Kim Hyun Joongs P.O.V)

I felt bad for the girl that sat at the table across from me, all you could ever see was that girl being humiliated by her friends and they also for some random reason humiliated me alot too. She was at least nice enough to apologize to me about it though.

It was weird though when she came up to me with the sheet of loose leaf  I still havn't had the time to read it though.

The next day when I came to the cefiteria the girl looked so sad and lonely, where are her friends don't they usually sit with her? Hmm, I shouldn't get involved it's none of my buisness.

Everyday for three weeks I would sit in my regular spot and then I would see that girl as always sitting in the seat at the table right across from me. Whenever I saw her she looked sad and depressed I don't know why but it's bugging me. Whenever her friends came over she would put on a big smile and laugh with them about whatever joke they had said. But when they left she became sad again.

The next day I finally decided that it has been long enough so I took out the paper and read it. The contents of the letter suprised me so much that I choked on what I was eating.

" Hyun Joong are you alright there?" I really wasn't sure This note was sayign sorry about what her friends kept on doing to me and that she stop them from bugging me. But that is not what suprised me it was the part saying that she had a crush on me. I couldn't believe it.

" I think I'm good. CAn I talk to Rainie for a moment" I really wanted to know who this girl was.

" Hey Hyun Joong what do you need?" she asked looking curious.

" Rainie you know that girl over there right?" I hope she says yes.

" Yeah I do why?" It looks as though I have intrigued Rainie.

" Who is she and why does she always look sad all the time?" I really tried to say it with a disspassionate tone but I don't know if she fell for it or not.

" Her name is Dawn Arabella and she is in grade ten, and the reason she is sad all the time is because she had a huge crush on this guy but she then found out he had a girlfriend." What, that's horrible the poor girl.

" Wow that's rough, wait a second when did this happen?" Please don't let that guy be me I don't want to be the source of her unhappiness.

" Ummm around three weeks ago maybe." What that's when she gave me the letter oh god it is me.

" Rainie tell me truthfully was that guy me? If it was who told her I have a girlfriend?"  I was getting nervous about what was going on.

" Ok I'll tell you truthfully it was you and I told her friends so that they'll leave you alone. Michelle says that she has given up on you though." She looked as though she regretted telling me this as not to make me feel guilty.

" Thank you Rainie." I was just about to go over to Dawn and explain what happend when the bell rang for fourth period.

After school I walked over to Dawn I wanted to get the situation clear.

" Dawn right?" She looked as though she wanted to run away and hide but if she tried I would follow her. She finally decided that running away wouldn't help anything.

" Yes, how do you know my name. " She sounded scared and nervous. Does she really not like me anymore?

" Well I read that note" As soon as I said that she started to get really pale and like she was about to cry.

" Yeah what about it ?" It sounded like she really didn't want to hear the answer, but I knew that I had to tell her.

" Well my friend Rainie apparently said somethings and I just wanted to clear everything up." It looked like she was expecting to get rejected already.

" My friend Rainie told me what happend and I swear that I didn't know anything and I only just read the note today, well as of two weeks ago I don't have a girlfriend anymore. So I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me." She looked so shocked to hear what I had just said that I was happy about asking her already.

" Really, your not just playing a joke on me like some others did before." I was so mad that anyone would do that to her.

" Yes I am serious and to tell you the truth you're really pretty." Dawn then started to blush like crazy.

" Thank you... Ohhhh my bus I have to go." Dawn hugged me then ran to her bus line smiling the whole way there.

exactly as she got on her bus mine just came up. I was so happy that I had asked her out, she seems special.

I wonder how this will work out.