My forst day in love

A love note gone bad

(Dawn's P.O.V)

I look around the gymnasium. Where could my friends be? Hopefully I can find them. It took around three minutes for us all to find eachother, but the gym was pretty crowded, but I can't complain it's fun being able to not go to class but we still have to do the Terry fox walk around the school grounds. BORING.

My friends are being pains so I finally decided to leave walking with them. Instead I go walk by myself farther ahead, thinking about what I would do when I got home. I already have it planned out though. I will watch Asian shows my friends always criticize me because I like Asian's but who cares I like them even if my friends don't.

As I was walking I look around me to see who I was walking beside but to my suprise it was three really cute Asian's. I try my hardest not to get split up from them, and luckily I managed to stay beside them for the rest of the walk around the school. For the last two minutes of the day I was still walking on my cloud of joy, but little did I know that joy was going to be short lived.

" Dawn what's up?" Crystal one of my best friends asked me. I couldn't wait to tell her my news.

" Crystal you won't believe it. for the rest of the walk after I left you guys I ended up walking beside some really cute Asian's." I was practically jumping with joy.

" Dawn that's great, do you know their names. That is when shining awarness dawned upon me.

I will probably never see them again. Crystal only then had to look at my face to notice what conclusion I came to.

" Dawn it will be fine, there are other guys." She tried so hard to cheer me up with those simple words but they just mad me feel worse. Other guys but I just wanted them.

" Yeah sure" I answered her with a dull tone. I walk away to see my friend Kendall and that is when I saw them, the three Asian's from the walk. I couldn't believe it how could I have never noticed it before but there they were waiting around for their buses like anyother normal student.

I wanted to find out their names and luckily I knew a kid who knew the sporty ones name. I found out that his name was Lee Min Ho and Lee Min Ho told my friend that the casual one was Kim Hyun Joong I was ecstaic I finally knew.

The next day I went to sit with my friends Ash ( short for ashleigh) and Rebecca, this is not where I usually sit though. I saw that teh table beside ours was full with Asian's that must be one of the Asian tables. ( there are two Asian tables).

Right across from me was Lee Min Ho and four seats away from him sitting all alone was Kim Hyun Joong. i didn't really like he third one anymore though so I don't count him but the one that I like the most is Lee Min Ho.

After a couple of days of sitting at that table repeatedly my friends started to complain.

" Dawn if you like him then tell him, yeah all you do is look over at him every two seconds and also talk about him all the time." They think that I have no confidence and I have to agree with them.

Three days later I said that I was going to do it but last second i chickend out. " I can't do it what happens if he says no?" I was scared of rejection because I have never told a guy how I felt about him before and it was nerve racking.

"Fine then we'll do it for you" Michelle and Ash walk over to him and as soon as I see him look up at them I hide uner the cafiteria table. My friends came back and I was so scared to find out his answer. I kind of didn't even want them to tell me.

" He said no Dawn." I stayed under the table for fifteen minutes because my friends kept on pointing at me. I didn't want him to notice me. But in the end he saw me trying to get out from under the table, so I had to get back under it. I decided that I was being a big baby, so what he said no. It's not like a monster was after me so why was I hiding?. I got out and pretended that nothing happend.

"Dawn you shouldn't give up, try and make him like you." How. I'm overweight and ugly why would he like me I would have prefered that they didn't say anything and I could keep on liking him from afar. But that is not what my friends had instore for me.

The very next day though the torture never stopped.

" Hey Dawn you like Kim Hyun Joong right?" I don't want to admit it but I really don't want to lie either. So I told the truth.

" Yes I like him" Ash got this mischievious look in her eye that was starting to make me worried. She took out some loose leaf and started writing things in sharpie. I didn't really pay attention at first but when I caught onto one of the words I stopped what I was doing and grabbed the paper.

Ash made more of them so I gave up. Let her play her games I don't care.

I go to the water fountain to avoid the mess that was about to be created. The last thing I saw was Rebecca flinging the paper at him then I ran away to the shelter of my other friends.

When I came back he was talking to Lee Min Ho and laughing. I look over to my friends and when they see me they start to laugh.

" Dawn you should have seen it when he read it his whole face went red, and he started stuttering. Really wow that's suprising.

" Ohh that's hillarious." I start laughing with them and then we move on to talking about different subjects. Inside though I was really embarassed for myself and him because he had to endure my friends poking fun at him.

So after school I apologized for them, and to my suprise he blushed. At me. Dawn Arabella. I couldn't believe it.

I told my friends what happend and my friend Michelle who was Asian said that he most likely likes me. I was ecstaic inside, I know that I like him and only him now. He is sweet, shy and isolated and cute and smart. And they all think he likes me.

The next day some of my friends started to bug him and I begged them to leave him alone but they wouldn't.

So during english I wrote him a note saying that I was sorry for my friends behavior and also about how I felt towards him. After school I gave it to him and then I walked away. I was nervous and regretting what I did.

After a couple of days and no response I started to lose hope but a few days later is when I finally gave up.

My friends had been buging him for yet another day and I was getting sick and tired of it. So apparently was Michelle's friend Rainie. So Rainie walked over to us and told my friends to stop because Kim hyun joong had a girlfriend. But what was happening my friend Michelle told me he didn't though. After some thourough investigation she told me that he really did have a girlfriend.

" Dawn are you going to give him up?" She looked at me with pity but I knew it was my own fault guys don't ever like me.

" Yeah because I don't really want to steal someone else's boyfriend it's mean." I walked away and waited for my bus in scilence the whole ride home. I didn't talk to a single person. My heart was split into pieces but I knew better then to let others know that.

So I kept my broken heart a secret.