Why did he do this?

A love note gone bad

( Dawn's P.O.V)

I haven't told my friends about what happend I want to know if this is really going to be fine and if so then I will tell them. I don't want my friends to be happy for me but then we all find out that it was some huge joke. I would die if that ever happend.

The next day I go to school and I am so excited I have a boyfriend and not just any guy Hyun Joong I am so amazed that I could ever acomplish something so great.

" Dawn come over here and sit with me." Hyun Joong was smiling at me, and asking me to sit with him it was like a dream come true.

I walk over to him and sit down. He turns to me and smiles his smile makes me feel good inside it's like all my love for him is growing bigger and bigger.

" Hyun Joong what are you doing?" I look over towards the guy that is calling for Hyun Joong and see that it is Min Ho I wonder whats up with him.

" Just sitting with my girlfriend." All the Asians at the table had this incredulous look on their faces, it was they couldn't believe that Hyun Joong would ever go out with a girl like me.

" What are you talking about? Her your girlfriend really?" I was about to cry because of what Min Ho had said, why is he being so cruel.

" what the hell are you talking about Min Ho, how can you talk about her this way?" Wow Hyun Joong was sticking up for me. But he was saying everything a bit to loudly but I guess he was mad.

Min Ho walked over to me and grabbed me by the shoulders  then he came close to my face and he tried to kiss me. Wait a second what is going on. Then I felt him being pulled away, I heaved a sigh of relief if I have to have my first kiss I wanted it to be from Hyun Joong.

" Stay away from her, what is your broblem?" hyun Joong was seething I was so shocked I couldn't even say anything . The tears had started to fall down my cheeks. I was so upset about what Min Ho had done.

" Dawn do you wanna go somewhere else? " I just nodded my reply to Hyun Joong, I wanted to get away from here, I didn't want to be stared at by all the Asians and all the other students is was embarassing.

Hyun Joong and me went to the bottom floor where his locker is. There was a huge crowed down here because this was a number one hang out spot and most of the people down here were students I know. After Hyun Joong got the things he needed out of his locker he turnd to me with a sad smile plasterd on his face.

" Dawn I really wanna do this before anybody else tries to again is it okay if I do?" I knew what he was asking and I really wanted him to be the first one to kiss me.

He put his hand on my waist and I put my hand behind his neck and we moved our faces closer together, He gently kissed my bottomlip it was like our lips didn't even touch. Then he put a little bit more pressure into the kiss. It was still gentle but he was kissing me like a guy does to a girl.

" Is that Dawn, who is that guy she's kissing? Everybody was whispering about me and Hyun Joong, they all thought I would never have a boyfriend but look at me now. I felt like a princess everything was perfect.

The kiss lasted for two minutes that was amazing. As we broke apart, we were both smiling. He reached down and grabbed my hand. He was going to walk me to fourth period but we got interupted along the way.

" Omg what just happend Dawn. Why didn't you tell us that you and Hyun Joong were together? Also I just heard about what happend earlier and about the steamy kiss you two just had." I just kept on smiling nothing could ruin my mood.

" Yeah well that's cool I have to go bye." I waved to them with my free hand and continued to go to my class room.

As soona as we got there me and Hyun Joong decided that the teacher probably wasn't going to come until the bell as usual so we just waited there talking about what interests us. As the bell rang he pulled me close and we kissed again.

" Woooowwww" Mark was grinning at us. What's he wowing about?

" You two are a good couple." Mark tehn walked into the classroom and Hyun Joong walked away to his class.

I felt as though nothing bad was ever going to happen again.