The First Year Student

ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "I like you sunbae, please date me"
Palid white skin, big and beautiful eyes, tall and even good looking thats the description of the young boy standing in front of Mark.
   
Mark and their friends where sitting together on one of the tables of the cafeteria talking loudly and happily like they always do. Mark eyes caught the sight of a young boy who's expression was always serious and completely impossible to read.
"Do you guys know Park Jinyoung?" He asked his friends.
Jackson immediately denied however Jaebum seemed to be a bit familiar "its that first year who is always gets good grades right?" He asked.
Mark nodded in assurance.
"What about him?" Jackson asked totally curious.
Mark sigh before speaking "he confessed to me" he admitted nonchalantly.
The two boys looked at him in awe.
"What did you say?" Jaebum asked him.
"Of course, I sad no"
"Why? He is good looking, I'll date him" Jackson admitted earning a light punch from Jaebum.
Mark thought for a while and said "well, its simply cause I don't know him"
"Then get to know him" Jackson suggested.
Mark smiled "nah, its not like I'm interested in him" he finished.

 


Since that day, Mark started to notice Jinyoung more. He had seen him before but never really pay attention to his existence. Second years and first years weren't really close in this school.
Jinyoung was what girls would call a perfect guy, even the older girls liked him. He was called "The prince" among female students. As he hear while talking with some classmates it wasn't only because of his look that he got that nickname but also because of his manners and how caring he was even if Jinyoung was always quiet and mostly alone during the day. Lately Mark eyes always directed to him even if he didn't want to. "I wonder what does he read so much" he thought.
 


That day the rain was heavy and going under the rain will only lead to make his books completely wet. A tall boy stood beside Mark, his sweat voice was rather deep but on a beautiful way.
"Where are you going sunbae?" Jinyoung asked him.
Mark looked surprised to see him "when the rain stops I'm going to the station" he answered calmly.
"I pass by the station, let's go together" Jinyoung pull out an umbrella from his bag, opening it inviting Mark inside.
They walked in silence, Mark was nervous? Or uncomfortable? Maybe a bit of both.
He noticed how the umbrella was inclined more yo his side while Jinyoung shoulder was completely soaked.
"Ah!" He said "move the umbrella a bit to your side" Mark suggested
"Its okay" Jinyoung mumbled "Sunbae shouldn't worry about it"
Mark sighed, "call me Hyung" Mark stated. "Also, how come you are so tall? It makes me feel small" Mark honestly pointed "and your skin is so pallid and clear and it looks better from upclose" he added while smiling "and your shoulders are kind of wide and it makes you look so manly I'm jealous" Mark finished.
They kept quiet for a while until they reached the station. Mark bid his goodbye to the younger and Jinyoung was considering leaving however he needed to say something before.
"I think" he hesitated "I think hyung is more manly, and his features makes him handsome and cool" Jinyoung mumbled.
Mark heart skipped a beat. Jinyoung face was lowered so Mark couldn't see what expression he was making. "See you" he bowed and left running away without letting Mark said something.
 

 



Time passed since that weird day. P.E. was being indoors, the rainy days forced the classes to be inside. Classes that had P.E on the same day where forced to get the classes together.
"First years choose 5 players, second years do it too" the teacher ordered "you'll playing against each other, take turns to change players"
If being in the same class as Jinyoung wasn't enough, Mark and Jinyoung where choose to play at the same time.
Basketball was one of his favorite a sports so Mark felt confident about it, but it didn't lasted long. A ball came flying from across the court hitting Mark directly in his face making his nose bleed.
All eyes where on him everyone freeze. The laughter of Jackson broke the silence followed by Jaebum laugh. Jinyoung however ran to where Mark was taking his shirt off on the way, ending only wearing a tank top. He placed his shirt on Mark noise to clean the blood.
"Hyung are you okay?" Jinyoung asked.
Mark was getting dizzy but that didn't stopped him to notice Jinyoung expression, his eyes wide open. "Let me take you to the infirmary"
He helped Mark stand up.
When they got out if the court and where alone walking through the aisle Jinyoung noticed how Mark's legs where shaking
"Hyung get up?" He said getting on his knees offering Mark a piggy back ride.
Mark immediately refused his offer "I'm fine, there's no need to-" before he could finish he tripped on his own feet's. Jinyoung luckily caught him before he could fall.
"Choose, a piggy back or I'll take you bridal style" Jinyoung statement made Mark blush.
Mark didn't answered and just obediently got on Jinyoung's back, the wide back of Jinyoung felt manlier from up close it gave him a warm feeling that he couldn't quite describe. Mark always thought that the younger gave a feeling of delicacy and of fragility however right he couldn't help bit think how cool he is. Mark pleaded that even if they where this close Jinyoung wouldn't hear how fast his heart it's beating.
 

 



"I need to thank him!!" Mark said to Jackson at the next day.
Jackson that was fervently chewing gum asked him "Who?"
"Nothing" Mark answered avoiding telling him.
Since yesterday he has been teases nonstop by his friends and classmates and general, everyone saw how Mark was takes care by a first year who bravely carried him to the nursery.
Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter