Weakness

ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wow being like Jinyoung hyung must be cool" Yugyeom pointed.
"Yes, he is handsome, really good at dancing and his singing is getting better" Bambam added.
"He stands out among the trainees" Yugyeom said directing his glance at Jinyoung.
"Enough, I'm not better than you" said the older to the young boys in front of him.
"I have always wondered, hyung do you have a weakness?" Yugyeom asked him leaving Jinyoung in complete silence.
"A weakness?" He wondered for himself.

He doesn't know why but he remembered that conversation he had when they where still trainess, "that was the day that Mark joined the team right..." Jinyoung though.

 


Jinyoung was your 24/7 perfect boy, everyone could rely on him, everyone could see how kind hearted he was, every time someone asked help he was the first one to held their hands out to help, he was caring, he was smart, he has a nice personality and always stood up among the trainees, he was the idea of a perfect boy. Even if he doesn't consider himself perfect he couldn't really think of a weakness. What was a weakness? He wasn't scare of horror movies or bugs, he didn't have the usual phobia that people has, like being scares of heights or like to darkness, he certainly was smart and hardworking, so what could it be his weakness, he really doesn't have one?

"Jinyoung hyung, do you know where can I found my favorite shirt, is not on my room I need help!"
"Jinyoung hyung let's practice the new choreography again"
"Jinyoung-ah I'm hungry let's eat something"
Jinyoung took a deep amount of air and the let it out with a sigh... "You should see on Yugyeom belongings, let's practice but after we have a snack, I'll make ramen who wants some"
The voices from the boys of the group in unison said "Yes!"
Jinyoung smiled warmly, even If they weren't related by blood he treasured the family that was got7. He moved around the kitchen looking for the perfect pot to make the ramen for everyone.
"This is it" Jinyoung murmured for himself when he found the perfect pot.
While he was pouring the water a manly voice mumbled behind him "Jinyoungie~"
Jinyoung dropped the pot out of surprise spilling water all over the floor.
"I'm sorry" he said his voice in a high pitch and his hands shaking.
"I'll help you it was my fault" said Mark who quickly looked for a mop.
Jinyoung doesn't know since when but lately he has been more and more aware of the presence of Mark, not that he didn't notice Mark, more like he has become aware of things he prefered not to notice before.
While they dry the floor the exchanged glances out of casualty, when Mark eyes stopped on Jinyoung's a casual smile appeared in his face. Jinyoung however didn't know how to describe the way his heartbeat was in that moment.
"Ill start cooking" Jinyoung moved away and walked to the oven. This wasn't normal for him...
 

 



Practice, practice, practice. That was all they did, that was all the thought, they hard dance moves could only be pulled perfectly after spending a lot of time practicing. The Got7 member diligently practiced day after day to get a perfect choreography. Sweat rolling and the clear agitated breathing from the seven boys was loud.
"Break!" Youngjae screamed when the song stopped "please, let's take a break"
Jaebum looked at the boys and without much thinking "5 minutes"
The boy throw their body to the floor in relief, it was hard and it was what they loved but that didn't stopped their body's to feel exhausted.
"Jinyoung I want water" Jackson said on a baby voice getting closer to the younger "please get me water"
"Augh! Your sweating a lot" Jinyoung complained "please no!" He screamed when Jackson throw himself on Jinyoung combining their sweat "we are Wang gae Park gae how can you be disgusted by me" he said jokingly making them laugh.
"I get it" Jinyoung stated, he pushed Jackson away so he could stand up "I'll get water" he said "and towels so y'all can dry your sweat" Jinyoung mumbled making a disgusted face.
"I want one too"
"Me too"
The youngers said one by one finishing on Jaebum who just said "please"
"I will, just wait a second"
"Jinyoung hyung as always so reliable" Bambam stated making them nod in agreement.
Jinyoung went first to pick some towels from the storage to in the building and then went to the closer vending machine inside to get the water battles for the boys.
He couldn't say no, to the member who are like his brothers to which he feels a deep attachments, he ended overworking himself and indulging himself in task that are harder that what he can handle all for the sake of those members he doesn't care.
He tried to accommodate the bottles on his arms resting them on the towels. Surprisingly he found a balance in it. Walking slowly step by step, trying hard to not drop anything he moved. Now the practice room seemed rather far away, not even the practice made him sweat the way he was now, he didn't wanted to make a sound to not bother the offices of that floor.
His hands started to tremble and the weight was slowly winning him until he dropped all the bottles and towels on the floor.
A deep sigh of regret left Jinyoungs lips. "I should have made two trips one with the bottles and other with the towels" he murmure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter