NOT AT ALL

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 8 months already and still Sehun has not returned.

“Unnie, let me help you.” Sooyoung says as she rushes over to help Joohyun carry the heavy bags.

Joohyun smiles at her.

Seulgi follows behind. “Aigoo, look at you. All wife material. What happened to my sister?”

Joohyun chuckles and lightly hits her arm. “Yah. Just because I live in a different house now doesn’t me I still can’t hit you.”

Seulgi’s eyes widen as she gasps. “That’s right. Sooyoung-ah, let me help you.” She says and quickly rushes over to help her girlfriend.

“So, unnie, have you heard from oppa?” Seulgi asks.

“Uh, he’s been writing letters every day.”

“Aw, look at you two love birds. It makes me sick.” Yeri says as she approaches them with bags full of snacks.

“I worry about you and your future partner. I don’t know how they’re going to handle someone like you. I feel sorry for them already.” Sooyoung says.

“Yah. Take that back.”

“Nope.”

“Take it back. Now.”

“No. I’m not going to take it back so what are you going to do about it?”

“I’m going to tell everyone that you and Seulgi kissed.”

Joohyun gasps. “What? You two did what?”

Seulgi’s eyes widen in fear this time. “Uh, we…”

“Well, like you and Saeron are any better. You two were practically making out by the lake yesterday.” Sooyoung rambles.

Joohyun looks at Yeri and gasps in shock. “Yah! You!”

The two bicker back and forth.

“Stop.” Joohyun says with a stern voice.

The others look at her with fear.

“You two are in big trouble. Go home. Both of you. Now.”

“But unnie, you and Sehun oppa have kissed too so it’s not a big deal, right? Yeri whines.

Joohyun hesitates making them stare at her in surprise but they are soon interrupted.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Someone says from behind.

They turn around to look at the person. Eyes wide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wan-ah, are they back yet?”

Seungwan is busy fixing the roof, she speaks without looking down from the rooftop. “No, I haven’t seen them.”

“Are you almost done up there? I told you we could just call the neighbors to come help.” Her mother says.

“I know but I don’t want to bother them. Besides I can do it. I’ve repaired things around the house enough that we don’t need them.”

“Aigoo, I swear if your brother was here he’d have a fit about you stealing his job.” Her says and chuckles from just imagining it.

Seungwan joins her. “Yeah, he would.”

“I hope he’s not causing any trouble.”

“I’m sure he’s probably famous by now. There we go. All done.” Seungwan tells her mother.

“Good, now come down and go fetch those girls. They’ve been gone for a long time.”

“Yes mother.” Seungwan says.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter