I'M HERE

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: I DIDN'T POST UNTIL NOW BECAUSE I WANTED

TO PAY RESPECTS TO SHINee'S KIM JONGHYUN.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. 

 

 

 

“Is everyone ready?”

“Yes!”

“Noona, I’m so nervous. What do I do?” Sehun asks Seungwan making her laugh.

“You’re getting married. That’s what you’re doing. No need to be nervous.” Seungwan says to calm his nerves.

“Noona?”

“Calm down. Deep breaths. You’ll be fine. Just remember you’re marrying the Bae Joohyun. The girl you’ve been waiting for.”

“I know. I’m actually worried about you.” Sehun reveals.

Seungwan frowns. “Why are you worried about me?”

“I’m worried that you won’t live your life the way you want to. I know Sooyoung really likes Seulgi but what about you? Don’t you want this kind of happiness too? You’ve always talked about finding true love. We’ve found ours but aren’t you looking for yours?”

Seungwan smiles. “Aigoo, when did you become an adult?”

“Noona?”

“Don’t worry about me. As long as you’re all happy then I’m happy. You know that.”

“Noona, you don’t always have to look after us. We’re grown up now. Maybe it’s time for you to start thinking about starting your life too. That doesn’t mean you’re being greedy or selfish. You’re only human.”

Hearing this surprised her. “Wow. What’s gotten into you today? Is it the marriage thing? I mean, you’ve really surprised me today with all this talk.”

“Noona. I’m serious. Don’t let us get in the way of your happiness.”

“Alright. I know. Thank you.”

“What are you two idiots still talking about? Everyone’s waiting.” Sooyoung says as she rushes inside.

“Let’s not keep your bride waiting.” Seungwan says and heads out with Sehun following her.

 

 

 

 

“Do I look okay?”

“You look beautiful unnie. Don’t worry.” Seulgi says.

“Yeah. I can’t believe you’re going to leave me with this big bear.” Yeri pouts.

Joohyun smiles and pats her head. “Don’t worry my little turtle. I’ll always visit.”

She watches as the twins walk out and stand in place. She takes a deep breath. “I can’t believe this is really happening.”

“I know. I never thought the day would come.” Her mother says as she holds her hand.

Joohyun and her mother look at each other. “Are you ready?”

Joohyun nods.

The ceremony begins.

Joohyun’s mother walks her down the aisle. She sees Sehun standing nervously at the end waiting for her. She then looks and sees Seungwan standing next to her brother.

Sehun looks at Seungwan and smiles. She returns his smile with a small nod.

Ms. Bae hands Joohyun’s hand over to Sehun and they face the pastor.

“Today, we are gathered her to witness the blessings of Bae Joohyun and Son Sehun who will today and forever become one…”

 

 

 

 

A truck comes to a stop just outside the village. A group of men descend from the truck and stand in line.

“Every recruiter must be detained. No excuses and no exception. All recruiters must obey order. Those who do not comply will receive severe punishment by law. Does everyone understand?”

“Yes, sir!”

“Now, these are the names of the individuals that we are here to get. Lee Joon Gyu, Son Sungho, Kim Minki, Bae Young Hun, Jung Jisung, Ji Sook Jun, Lee Seung Min, Lee Jung, Kim Seungri, Hwang Tae Yong, Bae Do Jun, Song Jun Jin, Ahn Jae Hyuk, and Son Sehun. Now file out!”

“Yes, sir!”

The men move out to find the following individuals on the list.

 

 

...

 

 

“…now without further ado, if there is no objection, Son Sehun, do you take Bae Joohyun as your lawfully wedded wife, promise to love, cherish, and love her in sickness and in health till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“And you Bae Joohyun, do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband, promise to love, cherish, and love her in sickness and in health till death do you part?”

“I do.”

“Now, I will ask you two to exchange rings to show proof of your promise to one another.”

Seulgi hands Joohyun the rings.

Just as Seungwan hands Sehun the rings, men burst into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter