20 Questions

This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen

Sem’s POV:

 

I came downstairs and saw Eunji, Hyemi and Minha talking to some girl. I also noticed coffee on the table. I tried to sneak to get one but I got caught by Minha. “SEM UNNIE WELCOME!” “Oh hi guys.” I said quietly. Hyemi introduced me to the girl. “Sem this is Narae, she’s from a group like us!” Hyemi said kinda proud. 

 

I shook Narae’s hand and sat in the living room next to Hyuna. Hyuna and Euaerin both turned and looked at me, Hyuna for some reason looked relieved to see me. But Erin gave me a blank stare....like she does most of the time. “You know her?” Euaerin asked. “Uhh no.” I responded quickly. The others in the room continued to talk while me, Hyuna and Erin talked within our little huddle. 

 

Time passed and Narae eventually left. Eunji and Hyemi joined us in the living room and Minha is still doing her school work, and won’t stop complaining. Hyemi sat on Euaerin’s side she was farther from me so I kind of have to lean forward to hear her. I saw Eunji sit in the separate chair looking very invested in this conversation. “How did you meet?” Hyuna asked right away. “Kyungri introduced us!” “Kyungri?” I asked. “Yeah, we ran into each other at the mall.” “When.” Eunji added. “What is this 20 questions?” Hyemi asked confused. “Am I not allowed have friends?” Hyemi looked at me like I committed a murder. “Yeah Hyemi, losers can’t have friends.” I looked at Minha, “MINHA!” Eunji shouted. “I’m going to my room.” Hyemi removed herself from the conversation. Minha closed her books. “....What?” 

 

“Minha why did you say that?” Erin asked really seriously.

 

“Yeah Minha, thanks a lot.” I said drinking my coffee.

 

“We wanted to know more of this ....Spica.” Hyuna said just as suspicious as me.

 

“Just look them up!” Minha said going to her room as well.

 

I don’t know what’s going on and I don’t like it. No one brings people to our house unless it’s like actually important. I continued to drink my coffee. “Where is the rest?” Euaerin asked. “Sera and Sungah went shopping and Kyungri is meeting a friend.” Hyuna answered. “Let me guess a Spica person.” Erin said. We all kind of laughed. “I don’t know about y’all but I’m hungry.” I looked at the members around me. “Me too.” Eunji said quick.

 

“I’ll order us a pizza.” Hyuna pulled out her phone. “OOOO THANK YOU MOON!” I said. Euaerin turns on the TV and finds a movie. I laid back into the couch and relaxed. Euaerin some drama movie. “This is my favorite I’ve seen it like a million times.” 

 

“Oh boy...” I said finishing off my coffee