Nothing To Worry About.

This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen

Hyuna’s POV:

“See you later!”  I was sitting on the couch hearing Minha walk someone out. “Who was that?” I ask.

“Oh you don’t know her...”

“I know Minha, that’s why I’m asking” I gave her a confused look. 

“She’s got you there!” Kyungri said with her face in  her laptop at the kitchen table. 

“Yah! I thought you were on your laptop!” I shouted turned around to her.

“I am, I’m just a stand byer.” Kyungri quickly said.

“It’s called Bystander, you are dumb! She’s dumb.” Minha the maknae at her finest shouted. Minha flopped on the couch right next to me and gave me a stupid smile. 

I kind of rolled my eyes at this silly child. “Who’s shouting in here?” Eunji came down stairs. “Take a guess.” Kyungri stood up and closed her laptop to move to the room Minha and I are. She reopened it and sat on the floor. “Why are you on the floor there is plenty of room on the couch.” I asked. 

“Because she’s dumb!” Minha said again. I grab a pillow and hit her with it. “Unnie you are mean!!” Minha fixed her hair and pouted. “Y’all better stop before Sem comes down here, you know she don’t like yelling.” Eunji said eating something. 

“What are you eating?” I asked turned around to the kitchen but I couldn’t really see her. 

“An apple, Hyemi says I should eat better.” She leaned forward over the table to give me a thumbs up.

I gave one back to her. “Well I’m heading out.” Kyungri closed her laptop and put it on the glass table in front of the couch. “Where are you going?” I stood up as well.

“probably going to do dumb stuff.” 

“Don’t you have homework to do.” Kyungri snapped back. 

Minha grabs her backpack off the floor and sit at the kitchen table with Eunji. “You got lucky this time dummy!” Minha pulls out her homework and starts working. “I’m going to meet up with my friend Jiwon.” I didn’t know who she was talking about but I opened up the door for her. I gave her a hug before she headed out. I have a good feeling about today, but it’s not over yet.