Chapter 4

Broken Hearted (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu, Soonyoung, and Seokmin all fell asleep on the couch and Jihoon decided to go to sleep. Before he went to sleep he went to their hall closet and grabbed a blanket to cover his friends. After he covered his friends he headed to his room. He hopped into to bed and under the covers. He tried to go to sleep but he couldn't stop. His mind kept wandering back to a couple of weeks ago. His heart was dropping every time he his mind kept replaying and replaying.... "I've been cheating you". He was on the verge of crying again, he told himself " No Jihoon, he ing cheated on you, stop". All he wanted was to be in Seungcheol's embrace, that was the one time he actually felt safe. Seungcheol was his 'home'.Jihoon couldn't stop thinking about how much he missed him.

 

Eventually later in deep thought he was able to fall asleep. All of a sudden Mingyu come barging into his room at 8 o'clock yelling.

 

"JIHOON CODE RED I REPEAT CODE RED!!!!!"

 

"bro what the is a code red supposed mean?" Jihoon said with a confused look on his face.

 

" Someone rang the doorbell so i went to the peep hole to check who it was and he was there...." Mingyu said

 

" Who's he?" Jihoon asked

 

"Seungcheol,.."

 

Jihoon tensed up at the mention of his name. "What does he want" he said looking down.

 

" He said he wanted to speak to you.."

 

Jihoon then pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter