Chapter 2

Broken Hearted (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been one week since they broke up. Seungcheol hasn't tried texting or calling Jihoon to apologized. Jihoon has been crying that whole week, he was devastated that Seungcheol would do that because they both loved each other a lot. Seungcheol didn't seem like the one to cheat, but apparently he was. Jihoon was filled with anger and sadness. He wasn't necessarily mad at Seungcheol because he still loved him a lot.

 

During that whole week he didn't leave his bed, only to use the bathroom. Currently he is sharing a dorm with Wonwoo. Wonwoo would knock on his door occasionally to see if he was alright. He understood that right now Jihoon only needed space, so that's what he gave him. Its been a week and he hasn't seen his best friend so Wonwoo decided that now or never he's gonna have to come out.

 

"Jihoon?" Wonwoo asked.

 

Jihoon didn't answer.

 

"Come on you can't stay in there forever just because of him"

 

"yes I can!" Jihoon yelled

 

"How about we go grab something to eat, huh?"

 

"fineeeeee"

Its been a week and Jihoon didn't really want to go out but he decided whats the worst that could happen? It was a low chance that he would see Seungcheol. Well he thought wrong.

A/N~ Sorry to leave you on a cliff hanger but I’m a mean person so enjoy! :))Also sorry its really short

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter